[DE]Danielle

PS4 Fortuna: The Profit Taker - Update 24.2.12 (Live!)

Cool, I've been waiting for some of these Tennogen items. 

On another note... I wonder if this will get fixed this time:

This bug has been there for (at least) 4 updates now and it's still a thing. Not a huge issue, but annoying nonetheless.@[DE]Danielle Can you please look into it?

3 hours ago, (PS4)Page8988 said:

Very pleased about the zipline change. Ziplines have been frustratingm esince I started playing this game.

Been waiting for the Tengoken Longsword skin since like November, so hopefully we get that soon-ish. Eventually?

I'm not sure if you're talking about the Tengoken Heavy Blade skin or I'm just uninformed and there supposed to be a longsword one, but the aforementioned skin has been available for a long time. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)maximino1999 said:

Not funny im am serious all the plat all spend for relic pack  waist my time spending relic pack 

Why did you buy relic packs with platinum anyway? Who does that? 

Very nice. I hope that after this update, the data key falls to be able to take the base in the first Heist mission.

Is there any update on Pax Seeker changes? It’s been annoying me since the past two Fortuna updates and hotfixes, but it seems like on consoles this Kitgun Arcane is still doing guaranteed Impact damage. I thought there was a change to this Arcane that made it 50/50 Puncture and Slash damage?

If you can, DE, please take a second look at this Arcane’s performance.

Fortuna: The Profit Taker - Update 24.2.12 is launching Monday, February 11th @ ~ 11 AM EDT! 

Red text will greet you sometime after 11 AM EDT (the builds will at times take longer to load up for deploy, so there may be a delay) to get the countdown party started. 

Thank you! 

12 hours ago, (PS4)maximino1999 said:

fix your drop chence putting relic radiation have the relic that i lost for ember prime relic the i have relic 85 relic for ember prime relic frost relic for th relic pack  went missing past weak

This is absolute gibberish.

I hope this fixes the many issues on Profit-taker, especially no datamasses on phase 1. But i didn't see that particular issue In the notes. also, theres the issue of getting sent back to fortuna entrance when getting caught in closing doors.

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

...and more!  

Where do we find the ..... and more! hotfix and update info?

Edited by (PS4)NastyNath74

16 hours ago, (PS4)maximino1999 said:

fix your drop chence putting relic radiation have the relic that i lost for ember prime relic the i have relic 85 relic for ember prime relic frost relic for th relic pack  went missing past weak

What do this even mean? I mean really, u drunk or what. Its all a guessing game, use . and , or delete the post as none understand what u are trying to say.

but when can i remap keyboard and mouse controls on ps4? and when will i be able to use the gear wheel? you guys left the whole keyboard and mouse thing half done. 

22 hours ago, (PS4)bLaiSe_HUN said:

I'm not sure if you're talking about the Tengoken Heavy Blade skin or I'm just uninformed and there supposed to be a longsword one, but the aforementioned skin has been available for a long time. 

There's a longsword counterpart available on PC as of Tennogen 14, I believe. Hasn't moved to console yet.

Not trying to be a nudge but 11am EDT is Eastern Daylight Time. It should be 11am EST = Eastern Standard Time. Some ppl might think the release is set for 12 noon Eastern Time .

On November 20, 2018 at 9:45 PM, [DE]Helen said:

816850a92f5518f65c5c56cda7ef9e60.jpg

Whether you’re exploring open worlds, raiding space-faring ships or building a vast Arsenal, there’s always plenty to do in Warframe!

As a PlayStation Plus member, you can get the FREE PlayStation Plus Booster Pack III to help get you started on your adventure in the Origin System.

This free pack includes:

• 100 Platinum
  • 100,000 Credits
  • Quanta
  • Quanta Obsidian Skin
  • 7 Day Affinity Booster
  • 7 Day Credit Booster

This offer is available for free to all PlayStation Plus members and limited to one per account.

• Regional Availability:
  • Americas - November 20
  • Europe and Oceania - November 21
  • Asia - December 12
  • Japan - December 13

Pick up your free Warframe Booster Pack in the PlayStation Store today!

On November 21, 2018 at 1:18 AM, (PS4)FOONOMI said:

I would like to personally thank all of DE for the birthday present. Thank you so much!

Also thank you for always growing and being awesome 😊

Danielle,  the new trophies are bugged.

I just got the Stay Frosty trophy and my Warframe Profile says I've completed it.  When I try to sync trophies, it gave me an error.

On my Playstation XMB Warframe trophy list, I don't see the new 'Update 28' trophies added there.  Can you please check?  I hope I won't be denied the trophy now that I've completed it in WF.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Danielle,  the new trophies are bugged.

I just got the Stay Frosty trophy and my Warframe Profile says I've completed it.  When I try to sync trophies, it gave me an error.

On my Playstation XMB Warframe trophy list, I don't see the new 'Update 28' trophies added there.  Can you please check?  I hope I won't be denied the trophy now that I've completed it in WF.

Looks like there was a slight delay.

I know see my PSN trophy list updated.  I guess sony updated their trophy list slightly later than the game update.  All good now.

I noticed y'all did a lil upgrade to the loadout list aesthetics on the last update but I would LOVE to see a way to change the order of 'em. Some of my most used ones are at the bottom. A lil up/down arrow button or a drag-n-drop feature to move the loadout arrangement would be cool!!! 

Also there's a really cool bug I found on how to make your operator "moon jump". You do a regular slide up an incline like stairs or a hill and do a void dash right in the middle of the slide animation. It's awesome! PLEASE incorporate it into the game!!! 🙂