crystal frame

ladymayneth

Chrysalis the crystal frame

Health 40

Armour 80

Sheilds 500

Energy 500

Passive

Crystal armour casting abilities has a chance of wraping the warframe in a protective cloak of crystals

First ability needler

From both arms rapid fire poison needles that explode when combined together doing viral gass blast and corrosive damage

Second ability armour weave

Weave 8 crystal rings around the warframe  that reduce damage by 10% per each ring target individual rings to launch them at enemies removing shields armour and held weapons

Third ability diamond armour

Wrap yourself in crystal diamond armour that makes you immune to status effects and abilities detonate to send diamond shards that seek out enemies and remove there held weapons and stick triggering bleed damage

Fourth ability crystalize

Envelope the entire battlefield in tall crystal pillars change the energy color and or add energy colors to give crystalized enemies status effect

To be honest, the frame sounds like Rhino and Gara had a baby, and the child is Baruuk cousin. Not saying the frame is bad but what is the main things that makes the frame different from Rhino, Gara and Baruuk? I do like the first ability, that ability is different from any other frame and sounds really powerful, I like it. The second ability sounds like a batter version of Baruuks disarming daggers. The 3rd ability sounds like Rhino's irons skin but batter, something like Gara. And the 4 ability is well...It sounds a lot like Gara, but instead of the wall of glass you get pillars that deals status damage to enemy's that are crystalized.

I mean to be honest I like the frame. I just think you need a little more touching on her ability's to make them a little less like Rhino and Gara or any other frame. I think Chrysalis first ability is amazing, it deals viral, gas, blast and corrosive!? Dude that is amazing! 😄 All you need to do is tweak the other 3 ability and passive so that they are also unique just like the first ability is unique. 

19 minutes ago, ladymayneth said:

5hanks i will edit her later

i turned fully into the skid for a crystal frame myself back in the day :D. However, you aren't really utilizing the crystal. you flat out ripped rhino's rhino skin ability, and in a weird way, zephyr's tornado's, and kinda nova's ability as well. Instead of focusing on status effects, why not combine a more gara mirage style. These are crystals, rainbows, light diffraction. how about these abilities as an alternative/suggestion?

Passive: Light diffraction. energy weapons do 50% less damage to the warframe, and reflect 10% randomly at nearby enemies

1: Crystal Roots: shoot out small crystal seeds that bloom into a flower. If attached to an enemy, the crystal slowly begins to encase the enemy, allowing for a shatter/assassination chance. If planted on the floor, they will lay in wait for their unsuspecting victim to being encasing them. any enemy killed with Crystal roots falls to teh ground and turns to crystal, becoming a trap for another enemy that comes near it.

2; healing Crystal: Encase yourself in a large crystal, reflecting damage back at your attackers. As long as you remain in the crystal, you regenerate your health. This consumes energy over time. Once deactivated, you shatter the crystal, causing slash damage over a small area.

3: Crystal growth: Plant crystals around the area, and spread a field of crystal around each growth. Each crystal feeds on the enemy it kills growing up to a certain amount. Any enemy killed, in this field feeds it. Up to 5 total fields can be planted at one time. Any enemy crossing the field takes high slash damage, depending on the level of growth.

4: Crystal Storm: summon forth giant crystals that shatter and become an every expanding slashing storm of crystal. If connecting with a Crystal Growth field, it absorbs it and apply it's growth to the crystal storm damage. Any enemy killed in Crystal storm, creates a Crystal flower where it dies.

or something like those 😄 for some reason i kinda got attached to the flower and living crystal idea 😛 i imagine the crystal growth as a deadly field of crystal flowers hehe. And unlike gara, these crystals would be solid, colored based on your energy, but solid not 100% see through. I'm in a warframe making mood sorry if this seems rude ^_^

• Like 1

Well the name sounds like something for a bug or evolution type warframe. 

Like turning enemies into chrysalises that removes their armor and drains them of their health, if they manage to burst out the pods, they drop health orbs. Or maybe turns itself into a chrysalis that restores health and shields and can drain enemies of their health to gain energy. Something like that.

But crystal abilities makes me think of something like diamond ammo with high punch through. Maybe even metal bullet damage increase but not energy bullets.

As a defense ability, I could see it increasing its armor while also being able to reflect energy bullets back at the enemies with a damage buff to them. 

Maybe a forth ability where it summons a big reflective pillar and when you and/or your teammates shoot at it, it multiplies the energy bullets and fires them in many directions. More power strength means more multiplication. Abilities that fire some form of energy or elemental beams would also multiply and be fire in all directions. So if ember shot a fire ball into the pillar, it would be reflected in multiple directions around the map. In order to hit all locations you would have to shoot it from all different angles. Not just stand in one spot. Unless an augment makes it spin. Imagine Umbra sending exalted blades into it. 

Could also see an ability where it encases enemies into crystals and they are frozen and when killed while like that, they have a higher chance of dropping rare resources. Maybe even gems depending on the enemies killed. Like grineer dropping PoE gems while corpus drops OoV gems. Either way. They become vulnerable to impact damage while like that regardless of what enemy they are. Maybe an augment that can channel the ability into the melee weapon and enemies hit by it would instantly crystallize them and if it is a high impact melee the second swing could finish them off.

Basically when I think of a crystal warframe I think of high armor and reflective abilities. 500 energy is way too high. Maybe if maxed but I seriously doubt DE would make any warframe energy go that high. Do you know how high that would be with Prime flow? Most likely over 1,000. Based on how these mods work. Like if at rank 0, it was 300, then maxed out with prime flow is like 1,325. That is way too much. 

Just my opinion. 

23 hours ago, (PS4)Okamibanshu22 said:

i turned fully into the skid for a crystal frame myself back in the day :D. However, you aren't really utilizing the crystal. you flat out ripped rhino's rhino skin ability, and in a weird way, zephyr's tornado's, and kinda nova's ability as well. Instead of focusing on status effects, why not combine a more gara mirage style. These are crystals, rainbows, light diffraction. how about these abilities as an alternative/suggestion?

Passive: Light diffraction. energy weapons do 50% less damage to the warframe, and reflect 10% randomly at nearby enemies

1: Crystal Roots: shoot out small crystal seeds that bloom into a flower. If attached to an enemy, the crystal slowly begins to encase the enemy, allowing for a shatter/assassination chance. If planted on the floor, they will lay in wait for their unsuspecting victim to being encasing them. any enemy killed with Crystal roots falls to teh ground and turns to crystal, becoming a trap for another enemy that comes near it.

2; healing Crystal: Encase yourself in a large crystal, reflecting damage back at your attackers. As long as you remain in the crystal, you regenerate your health. This consumes energy over time. Once deactivated, you shatter the crystal, causing slash damage over a small area.

3: Crystal growth: Plant crystals around the area, and spread a field of crystal around each growth. Each crystal feeds on the enemy it kills growing up to a certain amount. Any enemy killed, in this field feeds it. Up to 5 total fields can be planted at one time. Any enemy crossing the field takes high slash damage, depending on the level of growth.

4: Crystal Storm: summon forth giant crystals that shatter and become an every expanding slashing storm of crystal. If connecting with a Crystal Growth field, it absorbs it and apply it's growth to the crystal storm damage. Any enemy killed in Crystal storm, creates a Crystal flower where it dies.

or something like those 😄 for some reason i kinda got attached to the flower and living crystal idea 😛 i imagine the crystal growth as a deadly field of crystal flowers hehe. And unlike gara, these crystals would be solid, colored based on your energy, but solid not 100% see through. I'm in a warframe making mood sorry if this seems rude ^_^

Whooaa i like this!! I was just thinking that i want a warframe that reflects damage but does it better than any current warframe or ability that we have right now

Like when i walk on the battlefield id love to see some enemies attack me and kill themselves before i even lift a finger lol!

3 hours ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Whooaa i like this!! I was just thinking that i want a warframe that reflects damage but does it better than any current warframe or ability that we have right now

Like when i walk on the battlefield id love to see some enemies attack me and kill themselves before i even lift a finger lol!

was my thoguht 😄 i wanted to repost my crystal warframe idea, bu ti feel likd i'd be a $&*^ to do it now especially after i commented on this post about it heh