Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno, presenting the Revenant deluxe skin concept art: Sentient Emissary

Triad330670

"Hello all, a Warframe enthusiast and I recently created a concept for the Revenant, one based on his ancient historical roots to the Eidolon. I'd love to hear what you guys think. Also if you are willing, please take the time to visit my artstation page and website, shown in the image, and share away with your fellow tenno!" - Demon Hunter

So here are some things to be aware of:

Currently, "Energized" illustrates the energy layout for the warframe. "Default" is there to allow you viewers to see the detail in the areas that are normally covered with energy.

If you look towards the top of the warframe you will see something familiar... 😉

Please help us get this seen by as many people as possible, I am counting on this amazing player community!

Clem Clem Grakata Tenno!

davis-engel-revenant-deluxe-sentient-emi

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Dopekoke said:

It is from halo

DE did work on armor and art design on Halo 4 and such. So that is a good compliment I would think.

3 minutes ago, Triad330670 said:

Okay, so I was right wow, been a while since I played that game. 

Very nice work on the design, reflects Revenant's Eidolon-ness very well.

• Like 1

shut up

shut up and take my money

just do it

plz

i need this

edit: looking at it again though i do have a few issues, why is the black colour primary when its so obviously not the primary colour? the areas you put the black on dont affect the warframe as much as the other colour regions yet you made them the primary colour regions, the areas of the skin the black colour goes should be considered the tertiary colour

Edited by Joltyboi
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Joltyboi said:

shut up

shut up and take my money

just do it

plz

i need this

edit: looking at it again though i do have a few issues, why is the black colour primary when its so obviously not the primary colour? the areas you put the black on dont affect the warframe as much as the other colour regions yet you made them the primary colour regions, the areas of the skin the black colour goes should be considered the tertiary colour

Thanks for the comment. To answer your question we based the color placement off of the placement on basic Revenant. Those are the color choices we want for default but the order and exact layout on the warframe once designed will probably shift. This is my friend's first attempt at a warframe so I do appreciate the info, just helps us do better.

6 minutes ago, Triad330670 said:

Thanks for the comment. To answer your question we based the color placement off of the placement on basic Revenant. Those are the color choices we want for default but the order and exact layout on the warframe once designed will probably shift. This is my friend's first attempt at a warframe so I do appreciate the info, just helps us do better.

ah, well in general ide say if youre going to make a colour region the primary colour region make it so its the region that affects the majority of the warframe, theres nothing that annoys me more than getting something like a skin, or especially an armour piece, and finding out that the primary colour region isnt actually the region that affects the majority of the frame/armour

• Like 1

I just finish the first tennogen entry with the artist and will be uploading it soon after we get questions answered about the tennogen tool. As far as Revenant, the updated design with new stuff will be done hopefully by saturday and uploaded for everyone's viewing pleasure