Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Undying Pets

ZephyrSpellbound

What I would like to see, is baby pets specific to the landing craft, free roaming. You wouldn't need to feed or take care of them, nor constantly stick them with needles to make sure they don't degrade in health. A pet that like combat pets, you can name and color, maybe add some clothes to the shops that you can buy for them to wear, like a witches hat, a little shirt or a checkered bow tie bell.

It would have to be one per Landing Craft, otherwise I'm sure things would get too hectic. It would be nice to finish a mission and be treated to a Khavat kitten's trumpet noises or Kubrow pup's happy little yips. They could get more excited when the operator walks the ship, maybe Ordis has a few words to say about it or something. Maybe the pet itself is obtained from a quest and depending which branch you take decides whether you get a Kubrow or Khavat and the cosmetics go to the market.

Edited by ZephyrSpellbound
removing personal things.

14 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Uuuuuh, this exists already, simply do not mature your kubrow/kavat for combat.

I thought they still degrade and don't roam the ship. Mine would stay put and not leave the spot they hatched from.

On top of that, you can't edit their appearance, nor give them cute little clothes that I am aware of.

Edited by ZephyrSpellbound
  • Like 1