Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for a Clan PVP system

Shin00by

Hello every one!

My first time writing on a Warframe forum 😅. Idea for this post is more of a social nature (I am curious for people opinion's and would like to talk with some one on this type of game concepts)

Any way,long story short,I was playing Warframe a long time ago a bit (could play Loki right from the start) cant remember why I stopped. Than started again few years after that and had to stop because of new job and stuff. Now I am back for good and I am amazed with all the things they added to the game, especially the Free roam maps with relays like Cetus and Fortuna. It hit me that those regions would be perfect for some kind of Clan PVP content witch over all I think would bring more player cooperation and a competition spirit.

I was looking around a bit for why PVP in Warframe isn't such a big deal and I have saw some issues with previous attempts at pvp and I understand why lot of people don't want it. But I don't see why would some one care for having it if it does not interfere with their type of playing and potentially bring more people to the game.

So here comes the concept:

Add and NPC in Fortuna or Cetus (or both) that can send your party on a bounty mission that consists of 4 missions (spy,capture,assassination,exterminate)-IMO most balanced for pvp encounters- if some one has a better choice for missions please feel free to answer :). The difference from bounties - the missions need to be started separately by some switch or npc or hack board not just pop up with Lotus.

Missions can be random or stay fixed (for me its the same) but need to be marked on map.

NPC can only be talked to by an clan rank that Clan Leader gives the permission to do (Edit Hierarchies). Party needs to be made out of Clan members only

When starting a mission the Party leader can set up a Material he wants to Gain while doing the mission. Material can only be selected form the clan vault and when the mission ends it appears only in clan vault. The missions you are doing are providing you with "items" that need to be picked up like Ayatan stars/sculptures for Example but they give curses like Volt Key's (tho different stat modifications). Every "item" extracted multiplies the Material selected on the start of the mission. Example--- 20 Fieldron sample marked on the start 1 "item" extracted you get 40 Fieldron sample for 2 "items" 60 or 80. The rates should be discussed about.

The "items" that are given from every mission should curse players like this: A) "No armor" B) -1000 HP C) "No energy" D) -75% Weapon DMG (trying to narrow roll's in the party)

Why like that?

It connects to the balance of team play and warframe balance.

Warframe and weapon balance:

You can only enter with Prime Items. Can use any mods but NO Orokin reactor, Orokin catalyst and Forma. Player would have to make a Frame and set of weapons just for this PVP content and have it clean with mods they consider best for this type of action. So when you try to pick up a "item" B) you wont be able to pick it up if you didn't get your frame over 1000 HP. Spell users can pick up -75% Weapon DMG (Meta would be made quite fast I assume XD)

The PVP element to all of this is you will be set on a map against some other Party that joined the mission( there would have to be a lobby till you get a enemy party). If some one starts a mission you have to attack them and make them fail so you can overtake the mission and grab the item for your party. If possible it would be amazing if both partys can start separate missions and clash in the end to fight for 2 missing "items" or come to conclusion that they are ok with sharing the bounty.."2 for us 2 for you" and extract but with less Material in the end.

Besides the Material farm other things can be added in the long run.Special Clan futures, Special items in Dojo, skins str. str. but reward system should be only pointed at Clan and making the clan shine with it. So the players that are more for solo or just grind don't get affected buy not participating.

Clan rank should determine how many times 1 leader can join.

I have tried to make it as short as possible and I missed probably some points but this is the idea in general. (wana go in game atm so bad ><)

I just had to take this off my chest and knowing Warframe has a great community (devs and players) some one will at lest tell me this is crap XD

Thank you for reading 

Well I did wrote this with not restricting my self with what would be possible :-), but 99% sounds quite hursh xD. Doesn't matter really. I too would like to see some Clan PvP activity that doesn't bother others and doesn't take much DE time (since that seems to be the biggest issue around pvp from what I read).  

On 2019-02-16 at 9:43 PM, Shin00by said:

Well I did wrote this with not restricting my self with what would be possible :-), but 99% sounds quite hursh xD. Doesn't matter really. I too would like to see some Clan PvP activity that doesn't bother others and doesn't take much DE time (since that seems to be the biggest issue around pvp from what I read).  

Well I can't wait for Stalker Invasions that may come this year 🙂 maybe that will revive Warframe PvP