Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Please keep the sprint limitations. I want to disappoint all the people who just farm at light speed. Fantastic update, guys. Bravo!

I can see why you would say that but for me that sprint nerf just took out a lot of the game's feel. We went from ninjas doing acrobatic maneuvers in combat to lame soldiers in power armor that can't do squat, because the run to the wall we want to jump off from took all our stamina.

Please keep the sprint limitations. I want to disappoint all the people who just farm at light speed.  Fantastic update, guys. Bravo!

That's not the reason. It's just rediculous to have a self acclaimed fast action paced game not be..... I don't know..... fast paced? You're missing the point of why they're upset entirely. Not to mention the lack of stamina regen for some frames makes almost impossible to get to some high up areas that require alot of back flipping and areas just plain harder to reach though I'll admit there aren't too many.

That's fine if you wanna be left out of it, but the vast majority of us are signing a god%$^& petition right now. I have no reason to call you anything for having a difference of opinion, but your opinion is not any better than mine and this new update blows in a huge majority of the community's opinion. I'm sorry if my post comes across as angry but your post really just kinda &!$$ed me off. So pardon me if I don't give two S^&*% that you are excluded from a huge list of people unhappy with the new update.

He was responding to my post, actually, but you pretty much said what needed to be said either way. So yeah, thanks.

Also if I may for a suggestion for those that are upset for the Nekros not dropping in a regular mission type like any other warframe bp drop. Why not keep this derelict/golem system you have going for an increased drop rate on Nekros, but make it so that he has a chance to drop just like any other frame from Golem that you said you replaced as promised at a lower drop rate than Golem Key drop rate?

Please keep the sprint limitations. I want to disappoint all the people who just farm at light speed. Fantastic update, guys. Bravo!

Ey, remember what we are.

We're Tenno, alien space ninjas.

C'mon, running so slow like toy-soldier is like..well..stupid, and just ridiculous. WE'RE SPEESH NINJAZ!!!!

Running around like monitor lizard is also stupid, but it at least it's how ninjas work.

Ninja's aren't all douchebags that uses the obvious smoke bombs and shurikens like it's out of style.

They can scale a 2 feet walls like it's NP NP. That's how Tenno works.

Except Rhino. Rhino is a fat @&#(&*@#$# and he will never changes..

I'm personally of the opinion that the change to stamina is a little annoying as well, but I can see where the idea of nerfing the people who sprint to the end of the level with complete lack of regard for their teammates is a goal, as well as making assorted stamina mods viable. I hope they can find a happy medium because at the moment, it's kind of tedious, especially as the stamina recharge mod doesn't seem to work.

Personally I found a consistent bug: Go into the arsenal and change your appearance using the little A button to bring up another blank slate of that character. Adjust a thing or two about it, then hit exit, and try and exit out of your arsenal to the map screen. I've been trapped in the arsenal screen, it still letting me scroll over things and rotate my character, but unable to exit out of it, change any mods or anything, and always being forced to Alt+F4 to escape the game. Then the game apparently doesn't fully close because steam keeps saying the game is still in use. Have to use task manager to end warframe's process altogether to exit out enough to go back in.

Tried this about 5 times. Noted you added idle animations to a few warframes, and was going into the dojo to see them, and was curious to see if changing from Agile animation set made a diff from Noble. (Answer: yes. Ember does a cool fireball gathering motion before raising the flame in her fist in her agile animation, while in noble, she casually snaps her fingers, engulfing her hand in fire, and admiring for a second before returning to standard stance. Very awesome little touches of detail, DE)

Thanks heaps DE for ur dedication. u are really making a first class game. but please reverse the new changes to stamina.

i think the reductions and lags in regeneration are really going against the games intended "Ninja" feel.

the movement speed was key to the effectiveness of the warframe and the new changes are just Destroying the gameplay.