Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

This. New sprint system is amazingly well done now, Playing the game is fun, Rushing straight to the boss or the end is draining and not fun. You shouldnt be able to infinitly run past literally every enemy to get to the end of anything in ANY game.

For those who will say "you can't Infinite run": pre-patch if you run>slide>wait 0.5 sec> run>slide repeat ad nausem, it was effectively infinte running, you kept the same average foward movement speed 95% of the time. this patch makes it so your stamina doesnt regen until about a second into sliding, which means you cant keep that momentum, thus no infinte running, thus no rushing.

rushing is literally the dumbest thing ever.

also, sentinel weaponry and primary weaponry shouldnt share cards either. if you have one card listed, you have one card socketed into that weapon, it doesnt magically make a copy of itself to go into your sentinel. And for those that will say "oh but your primary weapon has duplicates when you switch primary!" Do you really think that Tenno are too dumb to unsocket their weapons when the switch them out?

Very good job DE. keep these changes in, let the entitled children cry more.

Stones and glass houses, friend. You shouldn't be calling others dumb.

Players wouldn't be rushing if DE gave them a reason not to. This abomination of a change to the stamina system doesn't even stop players from rushing, it just makes it more tedious.

More importantly, it also makes the game less enjoyable for people who enjoyed using lots of parkour and melee in combat. There is literally nothing good about this change.

Sometimes you guys are too nice.

I've been playing with "toggle sprint" this whole time and never had any problems with that until update 10. Until update 10 came along. Whenever I'd have sprint on, if I choose to zoom in, the zoom command would override the sprint until I disengage the sprint. But now, it seems that the zoom and sprint commands are conflicting with each other and resulting in a wonky fight of perspective as a continual "zoom in zoom outzoom in zoom outzoom in zoom outzoom in zoom outzoom in zoom out" fight goes on... :< Can we see a fix for this please?

It would be awesome if this is fixed too.

Edited by Volume

I've been playing with "toggle sprint" this whole time and never had any problems with that until update 10. Until update 10 came along. Whenever I'd have sprint on, if I choose to zoom in, the zoom command would override the sprint until I disengage the sprint. But now, it seems that the zoom and sprint commands are conflicting with each other and resulting in a wonky fight of perspective as a continual "zoom in zoom outzoom in zoom outzoom in zoom outzoom in zoom outzoom in zoom out" fight goes on... :< Can we see a fix for this please?

is this what that is? I thought my mouse was going bad. I just went out to buy a new one

Stones and glass houses, friend. You shouldn't be calling others dumb.

Players wouldn't be rushing if DE gave them a reason not to. This abomination of a change to the stamina system doesn't even stop players from rushing, it just makes it more tedious.

More importantly, it also makes the game less enjoyable for people who enjoyed using lots of parkour and melee in combat. There is literally nothing good about this change.

false.