Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5100 Credits + Resources For 1 New Gear Item Seems Low.

Phaedroth

Especially at one craft per blueprint.

Team Ammo according to one of my teammates, only restored 8 Sniper rifle ammo? 

That seems like a very poor investment when the old sniper ammo boxes only cost 1,000 credits and filled your supply.

With that information, I hope the medium team ammo supply is worth it.

I've yet to test the new team heal, but again, hoping its more than 100 hp, as the previous team heal only cost 750 and healed 100.

So further testing has shown that the new gear items place a node on the floor which grants its respective boost periodically.

However its still a bit overpriced at 5000+100 Credits + Materials for what I counted was MAYBE 150 hp restored total(?). And at 30 hp a pulse, it is very poor comparison to the old team heals that would be instant at a range and healing 100 hp. The new nodes appear to have a fairly limited range, meaning they would be ineffective at healing an entire group of players without moving to a secure area, or using a snow globe, not to mention waiting for each pulse just for a minuscule amount of hp.

TL;DR
The new gear items need to be more clearly labeled, and need to restore more for what they cost.

Edited by Phaedroth

Especially at one craft per blueprint.

Team Ammo according to one of my teammates, only restored 8 Sniper rifle ammo? 

That seems like a very poor investment when the old sniper ammo boxes only cost 1,000 credits and filled your supply.

With that information, I hope the medium team ammo supply is worth it.

I've yet to test the new team heal, but again, hoping its more than 100 hp, as the previous team heal only cost 750 and healed 100.

Yeah, it seems DE only thought about the people with over 20 million credits with this specific change. Not to mention all the extra clicking and scrolling required. Talk about @(*()$ tedious.

Yeah, it seems DE only thought about the people with over 20 million credits with this specific change. Not to mention all the extra clicking and scrolling required. Talk about @(*()$ tedious.

It seems like almost the entire update was targeted at the people who have insane amounts of credits and materials.

Even for the Vets that was a shock... Some may say That isnt many resources, but me (I can tell I'm a Veteran on warframe since I play from Closed beta where the starters were Excal, Volt and Loki when it was still on the "Skill"-Tree system and Pro-System as we all know now like Catalysts and Reactors) Too much resources and too much creds... That's why I stock piled the hellout of those before the update, because from experience DE always overprices everything... And they are doing it pretty hard on the last updates

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

DE has no @(*()$ clue how price things appropriately.
From the original 700 Circuits for a Derelict Key, to the still going on 15 platinum for one fieldron/mutagen/detonite sample, to the ever-growning demand on Neurodes. Essentially everything in the market is haphazardly priced and essentially always overpriced. (3 morphics to craft a Skana!)

I think the gears give an intinal gain, but then make a radius effect that shares ammo/energy/health pickup to the team.   I say this cause i was running a defense and used it, and did only gain like 20 ammo at the start, but even when standing still seemed to gain more ammo as my teammates ran around.   I need to play with them more to be sure, but I think that might be the case.  But probably has a range limit so is best for defense area's.   but need to test it out more.

DE wants to remove money of players who have been playing a long time.

They want to content lock things through new resources so anyone previously playing and farming up resources has to now farm a new resource.

They succeeded in bleeding me of credits, I spent 5 million credits on the old gear items I have between 600 to 2000 of each of the old items.

The new gear items for ammo, health, etc... suck hot coffee out of a dead armadillo's a$.$.

The nav points add nothing to the game besides playing more of the old to see something new.  The new resources at every damn turn makes it fee like WoW after Burning Crusade.  Any previous effort is not only DONE and forgotten, but "screw you" to the loyal fans playing the game.  Folks who play more should be able to use their stores of resources and money to get stuff as it comes out.  I know DE wants to keep players playing, but it would be pretty simple to keep folks if A) Stop messing with people who have farmed up lots of resources/money to be prepared for new stuff as it comes out and B) redestribute the efforts on their team.  Less frilly "dangly bits" and more actual options and features in game.  4 new abilities on lackluster Necros is not new features, it is more of the old with a pretty paint coat put over it and if anything stands out to make the Necros frame better in any way than another frame at anything, the nerf cries will be heard by Scott and DOWN with Necros patch will be INC.  Stop developing new weapons for 1 minute and start actually adding features like a Story Line, End Game modes (nightmare is just the Ice Level but you can't avoid it if you want stuff from it.)   Persistant city/settlement that the tenno can interact in.  Whenever trading comes out and hampers previous features in some way it would be a lot funner to be in some sort of gathering place where Tennos go to do whatever tennos do in between missions.  A solid city that eventually may change based on those story lines.

Great sci-fi idea, but running down a different background hallway is the first feature this game had, past that almost nothing new has been added to gameplay but annoying mechanics, like void keys, now whatever this new tileset is (with no new enemies), stamina reduced, Auras replacing artifacts (total feature removed and they only saved face by making Auras give mod points), and a Survival mode with a mechanic that negates surviving enemies.  Survival does not need this Oxygen bullS#&$, DE adds a new game mode then just makes it modified defense.  It feels a little different but still no endless mission for the solo player to wade through waves of enemies, they force the co-op on you no matter how much money you pay to avoid other people.  Cyath, Kiste and a couple other missions are total slaps in the face of anyone who wants to avoid lag and enjoy the game.  In 30 minutes on one of those missions you get 5 times what you get on a great hour long solo mission and ON EVERY DAMN piece of gear and frame.  So Survival mode is just another slap in the face of a good idea implemented frigin poorly.

DE, ADD TO YOUR GAME, stop removing features and screwing over the players who got you here.  The ones with more resources and money.  I know you want to keep us, but making almost all our previous effort count for nothing when new content comes out  is a slap in the face.

Edited by Nickeltoe