Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6th Anniversary Weekend Wars!

[DE]Helen

Tbh this is disappointing, Idc about these relics (when the parts already exist in the game) and in the future, we are going to get double of each anyways. I would of rather had dax armour pieces instead. Also this would have been a whole lot better if it gave you 10 future prime relics plus 100 void traces  instead of credits THAT would be a better reward but that's just me.

15 hours ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

The spawn rate/enemy density in this special alert is great (playing solo), could be even higher before enemy scaling gets meh.

Alot better than normal missions, i hope this isnt a placebo effect 😉

Really... the squad I was in was basically just in 'chill out' mode. 

There didn't feel like enough enemies and the enemies themselves weren't exactly worrying us in terms of damage either.  I think we hit like rank 45 enemies by the end of 30 minutes... I know it might be aimed at 'newbies' (I'm mr25 but we had an mr8 chilling with us) as well but imo it could have at least got to lowest level sorties by the end of 30 minutes or even just more enemies to give us something to do, we had no mass kill frame like equinox or saryn either...

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Really... the squad I was in was basically just in 'chill out' mode. 

There didn't feel like enough enemies and the enemies themselves weren't exactly worrying us in terms of damage either.  I think we hit like rank 45 enemies by the end of 30 minutes... I know it might be aimed at 'newbies' (I'm mr25 but we had an mr8 chilling with us) as well but imo it could have at least got to lowest level sorties by the end of 30 minutes or even just more enemies to give us something to do, we had no mass kill frame like equinox or saryn either...

yeah i was talking about solo mode...

MR25 here as well.

20 hours ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

The spawn rate/enemy density in this special alert is great (playing solo), could be even higher before enemy scaling gets meh.

Alot better than normal missions, i hope this isnt a placebo effect 😉

It doesn't even do anything to fully equipped frame. Was a bit tired, fell asleep at 15, woke up 3 mins later to find my Baruk still in one piece, with Kavat chewing on some Lancers.

22 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Let the Weekend Wars begin! 🎉

Hi Helen! I'm a bit concerned as a NSW player that we won't be able to finish the community event in time this weekend. Currently, we're at 22% with 2 days left and that puts us a whopping 11% behind pace unless my math is off. Considering the NSW is the smallest, least active community, and has just recently gotten Fortuna (which has no lancers to defeat) it seems like we are at a serious disadvantage. Are there any plans to scale down the event for us or compensate for these disadvantages?

2 hours ago, Andikki said:

For future weekend wars, maybe we can have some personal progress alongside the global one? Maybe a counter on how many enemies of required type we killed during the event?

i was wondering y that wasnt a thing, and a number of how meny we need to kill next to the % and have both a personal reward and a global reward

Added a few thousand Grineer kills to my tally this weekend and, like the wolf, felt zero remorse 😝 Have to agree with others, would love to know how many Lancer kills I got or how much of a contribution I made somehow.

Despite that, love every second of this incredible game 🙌

On 2019-02-08 at 11:44 AM, [DE]Helen said:

6th Anniversary.jpg

Warframe’s 6th Anniversary is fast approaching! To kick off the celebrations, get ready to declare war: a Weekend War.

Happening over three weekends starting in February, the 6th Anniversary Weekend War Event is made up of a trio of Gift of the Lotus Alerts, with an objective of killing as many of a certain enemy as you can. Take out enough enemies before time is up and you’ll unlock a Bonus Weekend in March for the whole community!

Each completed Gift of the Lotus Alert will also reward you with ten Relics that you can crack for a chance to earn Spira Prime, Nikana Prime, and Saryn Prime components.

To track the progress of the Weekend War, there will be an in-game status bar. The Alerts aren’t the only way to contribute though, Tenno. Playing missions and killing that weekend’s enemy will also advance the status bar. Once it reaches 100%, a Bonus Weekend will be unlocked for the entire community in March!

The full schedule for Gift of the Lotus Alerts and Bonus Weekends is as follows:

Weekend War 1: War on Lancers (February 15, 2 p.m ET - February 18, 2 p.m. ET)
Reward: Ten Meso S9 Relics
Bonus Weekend: Double Affinity Weekend (March 9-10)

Weekend War 2: War on Crewmen (February 22, 2 p.m. ET - February 25, 2 p.m. ET)
Reward: Ten Axi N6 Relics
Bonus Weekend: Double Credits Weekend (March 16-17)

Weekend War 3: War on Chargers (March 1, 2 p.m. ET - March 4, 2 p.m. ET)
Reward: Ten Neo S10 Relics
Bonus Weekend: Double Resources Weekend (March 23-24)

Here is a list of what each Relic will contain:

Meso S9 Relic

• Lex Prime Barrel (Common)
  • Spira Prime Blueprint (Common)
  • Braton Prime Blueprint (Common)
  • Forma Blueprint (Uncommon)
  • Saryn Prime Neuroptics Blueprint (Uncommon)
  • Spira Prime Pouch (Rare)

Axi N6 Relic

• Lex Prime Receiver (Common)
  • Nikana Prime Blueprint (Common)
  • Braton Prime Barrel (Common)
  • Braton Prime Receiver (Uncommon)
  • Saryn Prime Blueprint (Uncommon)
  • Nikana Prime Hilt (Rare)

Neo S10 Relic

• Lex Prime Blueprint (Common)
  • Saryn Prime Systems Blueprint (Common)
  • Braton Prime Stock (Common)
  • Spira Prime Blade (Uncommon)
  • Nikana Prime Blade (Uncommon)
  • Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint (Rare)

Keep in mind Tenno, you’ll need to play all three Alerts to increase your chances of getting all the components needed to craft Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime or Spira Prime!

This is just the beginning of our 6th Anniversary celebration! From March 27 until April 13, make sure to log in and check your inbox to get the new Dex Skin. There will also be opportunities to get previous Dex items from the past five years, so you won’t want to miss this, Tenno!

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements!

Is there any indication of which platforms made 100%?

3 hours ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

I know right. Let's not put any effort to show the tenno that wanna know the results. Thank you DE great job as usual.

Apparently you have to check out Twitter or the Blog to get only vague info.

K8ZFHYO.png?1

So, almost 4 million players turned out for it.  What's the breakdown per platform?  Who met the 100% and who went over it?  How much was via the alert and just general play?

Archived