[DE]Helen

6th Anniversary Weekend Wars!

On 2019-02-08 at 2:44 PM, [DE]Helen said:

6th Anniversary.jpg

Warframe’s 6th Anniversary is fast approaching! To kick off the celebrations, get ready to declare war: a Weekend War.

Happening over three weekends starting in February, the 6th Anniversary Weekend War Event is made up of a trio of Gift of the Lotus Alerts, with an objective of killing as many of a certain enemy as you can. Take out enough enemies before time is up and you’ll unlock a Bonus Weekend in March for the whole community!

Each completed Gift of the Lotus Alert will also reward you with ten Relics that you can crack for a chance to earn Spira Prime, Nikana Prime, and Saryn Prime components.

To track the progress of the Weekend War, there will be an in-game status bar. The Alerts aren’t the only way to contribute though, Tenno. Playing missions and killing that weekend’s enemy will also advance the status bar. Once it reaches 100%, a Bonus Weekend will be unlocked for the entire community in March!

The full schedule for Gift of the Lotus Alerts and Bonus Weekends is as follows:

Weekend War 1: War on Lancers (February 15, 2 p.m ET - February 18, 2 p.m. ET)
Reward: Ten Meso S9 Relics
Bonus Weekend: Double Affinity Weekend (March 9-10)

Weekend War 1 Results: All Platforms have successfully completed the War on Lancers challenge and have earned the Double Affinity Weekend in March! Congrats! Next up, the Crewmen! 

Weekend War 2: War on Crewmen (February 22, 2 p.m. ET - February 25, 2 p.m. ET)
Reward: Ten Axi N6 Relics
Bonus Weekend: Double Credits Weekend (March 16-17)

Weekend War 2 Results: All Platforms have successfully completed the War on Crewmen challenge and have earned the Double Credits Weekend in March! Congrats! Next up, the Chargers!

Weekend War 3: War on Chargers (March 1, 2 p.m. ET - March 4, 2 p.m. ET)
Reward: Ten Neo S10 Relics
Bonus Weekend: Double Resources Weekend (March 23-24)

Here is a list of what each Relic will contain:

Meso S9 Relic

• Lex Prime Barrel (Common)
  • Spira Prime Blueprint (Common)
  • Braton Prime Blueprint (Common)
  • Forma Blueprint (Uncommon)
  • Saryn Prime Neuroptics Blueprint (Uncommon)
  • Spira Prime Pouch (Rare)

Axi N6 Relic

• Lex Prime Receiver (Common)
  • Nikana Prime Blueprint (Common)
  • Braton Prime Barrel (Common)
  • Braton Prime Receiver (Uncommon)
  • Saryn Prime Blueprint (Uncommon)
  • Nikana Prime Hilt (Rare)

Neo S10 Relic

• Lex Prime Blueprint (Common)
  • Saryn Prime Systems Blueprint (Common)
  • Braton Prime Stock (Common)
  • Spira Prime Blade (Uncommon)
  • Nikana Prime Blade (Uncommon)
  • Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint (Rare)

Keep in mind Tenno, you’ll need to play all three Alerts to increase your chances of getting all the components needed to craft Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime or Spira Prime!

This is just the beginning of our 6th Anniversary celebration! From March 27 until April 13, make sure to log in and check your inbox to get the new Dex Skin. There will also be opportunities to get previous Dex items from the past five years, so you won’t want to miss this, Tenno!

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements!

For some Gods knows why reason, I haven't been able to come across the alert that allows me to do the regular 30 minute survival for the War on Chargers. I'm on Xbox One BTW

Posted (edited)

I played the 30 mn survival alert and didn't get the 10 Neo S10 relics. It said i did get them after the mission but i can't find them in my inventory. Please fix the bug thank you.

Edit: i received them. For some reason the S10 are betwen the S1 the S2 when you search in alphabetical order.

Edited by (PS4)LeTueurDeChrono

Posted (edited)

I still see no alert. I have no S10 relics.

What's up?

Edit:

I guess the alert doesn't show up if you haven't unlocked Eris. 😞

at least it's not a bug. 🙂

Edited by (NSW)countcb

Posted (edited)

I'm confused, there is no alert, no neo s10 relics... How am I supposed to get them?\

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out, would delete the post if i knew how.

Edited by JanVonNowak

2 hours ago, viperveteran said:

Did the PC gamers complete all 3 challenges?

Yes we did.

• Satisfied 1

On 2019-03-02 at 11:27 AM, (NSW)countcb said:

I still see no alert. I have no S10 relics.

What's up?

Edit:

I guess the alert doesn't show up if you haven't unlocked Eris. 😞

at least it's not a bug. 🙂

Great event! ... locked behind one of the last planets... Why bother to let all players enjoy it?

• Upvote 1

Another thing I wanted to clarify. The resource weekend will definitely be 2 days only instead of the usual 4 right.

The next phase of our 6th Anniversary spectacular is kicking off with the return of Twitch Drop Monsters!

During the three upcoming bonus weekends, watch any Warframe Partner kill a specific enemy live on Twitch and receive a new K-Drive Scrawl the next time you log in to Warframe!  

All you have to do is make sure you have your Warframe and Twitch accounts linked, and be watching an official Warframe Partner’s broadcast. Don’t know who to watch? Check out the full list of Partners here and see who is live now!

Bonus Weekends and Drop Monsters Schedule:

Bonus Weekend: Double Affinity Weekend (March 8, 2 p.m ET - March 10, 11:59 p.m ET)
Monster: Shield Lancer
Drop: Greedy Milk (Vor) K-Drive Scrawl

Bonus Weekend: Double Credits Weekend (March 15, 2 p.m. ET - March 17, 11:59 p.m. ET)
Monster: Oxium Ospreys
Drop: Hang Tenno (Teshin) K-Drive Scrawl

Bonus Weekend: Double Resources Weekend (March 22, 2 p.m. ET - March 24, 11:59 p.m. ET)
Monster: Charger
Drop: Puppeteer (Lotus) K-Drive Scrawl

An info graphic has been added to the opening post in this thread to help you follow along!

Plus, Dex items are coming back for Warframe’s 6th Anniversary! Starting March 27, complete special Alerts to receive Dex Items from the last five years, and make sure to check your inbox to find a new Dex skin!

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

The next phase of our 6th Anniversary spectacular is kicking off with the return of Twitch Drop Monsters!

During the three upcoming bonus weekends, watch any Warframe Partner kill a specific enemy live on Twitch and receive a new K-Drive Scrawl the next time you log in to Warframe!  

All you have to do is make sure you have your Warframe and Twitch accounts linked, and be watching an official Warframe Partner’s broadcast. Don’t know who to watch? Check out the full list of Partners here and see who is live now!

Bonus Weekend: Double Affinity Weekend (March 8, 2 p.m ET - March 10, 11:59 p.m ET)

Bonus Weekend: Double Credits Weekend (March 15, 2 p.m. ET - March 17, 11:59 p.m. ET)

Bonus Weekend: Double Resources Weekend (March 22, 2 p.m. ET - March 24, 11:59 p.m. ET)

An info graphic has been added to the opening post in this thread to help you follow along!

Plus, Dex items are coming back for Warframe’s 6th Anniversary! Starting March 27, complete special Alerts to receive Dex Items from the last five years, and make sure to check your inbox to find a new Dex skin!

The K-Drive Deck Scrawl does not seem to be working for me and I have gotten twitch drops from the Dev streams before so I know I am linked correctly.  I am watching MichelPostma and he has killed the Drop Monster 3 times so far but I have not got any ingame mail or see the item available in my K-Drive art section.

Edited by DarknessMuta

Yesterday I can't login with kontroller today runs but I can't make close combat..... -.-

Me personally, I would of rather have armour pieces for the anniversary instead of boosters, we can get boosters anytime. It`s a damn shame. 

16 hours ago, DarknessMuta said:

The K-Drive Deck Scrawl does not seem to be working for me and I have gotten twitch drops from the Dev streams before so I know I am linked correctly.  I am watching MichelPostma and he has killed the Drop Monster 3 times so far but I have not got any ingame mail or see the item available in my K-Drive art section.

Yeah, this is nothing new.

Twitch drops are continuously and horribly buggy, and it's never resolved - and all you get after is 'oh well, nothing we can do'.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Universal Affinity Booster seems to have ended early on PC.  Anyone else clock this?

UI was bugged in Fortuna; I was wrong.

Edited by Gouldian
UI was bugged, i was wrong.

On 2019-03-08 at 9:05 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hi, this is a problem concerning Orb Vallis

SPOILER ALERT

When you scan all data hashes, and you get to the Deck 12 door, you cant do the cipher because it the data hashes don’t work ! This is a glitch, right ?!

14 hours ago, AirMaskNinja said:

Hi, this is a problem concerning Orb Vallis

SPOILER ALERT

When you scan all data hashes, and you get to the Deck 12 door, you cant do the cipher because it the data hashes don’t work ! This is a glitch, right ?!

It's a community event. Have to wait for people to help fill them up.

On 2019-03-09 at 2:41 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Me personally, I would of rather have armour pieces for the anniversary instead of boosters, we can get boosters anytime. It`s a damn shame. 

The Dex items will be in a few weeks. This is extra on top of that.

Posted (edited)
On 2019-03-08 at 4:05 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Well, most of my clan and I had no idea about the K-Drive stuff.

Doesnt helps that the thread title has no information about the drops and there was no ingame/Steam news about it, unlike every other Twitch drop promotion.

Could we get a second chance on the first K Drive scrawl on the next weekend? Or maybe a chance to get all three on every weekend?

Edited by MobyTheDuck
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

The Dex items will be in a few weeks. This is extra on top of that.

I`ll believe it when I see it.

The Double Credits Weekend is live now! Go get that grofit!