Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6th Anniversary Weekend Wars!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, PHazon said:

Edit: I just noticed, looking at the event in the World state window it says now "BONUS: NONE" so yeah I guess they removed the event bonus for the weekend 🙂

I haven't been running the Exploiter much because I was specifically waiting for this. I just bought a resource booster for the weekend specifically for this. Great. This feels like a scam.

I have to admit, this move has me more than a little salty. As console players, we didn't get a chance to partake in Profit Taker credit farming, because timing. So we've been looking forward to x4/x8 resources from Vallis as consolation. No Exploiter Orb, but still, something is better than nothing, right?.

And now? Nothing.

Enjoy your anniversary weekend reward, guys! I'm just gonna get an earlier start on Sekiro, I guess.

Hey Tenno! We would like to clear up some confusion about Operation: Buried Debts and the current Anniversary Double Resource Weekend.

Our ambition to try something new with the Operation Vallis Bonus collided with the well-deserved series of Anniversary Booster Weekends, and we had to make a decision to resolve it. That said, we should have told the community sooner - I’m sorry we didn’t.

Last weekend’s 4x Credit Bonus was an oversight. We had planned our Anniversary Booster weekends before Operation: Buried Debts launched, which then complicated things with the Operation Vallis Bonus, so we had to temporarily switch it off. As mentioned earlier this week, we have extended the Operation on PC due to the Matchmaking issues discovered over the weekend, which is now overlapping the previously planned Anniversary Bonus Weekend.

ALL PLATFORMS:
The Thermia Fracture 2x Credit/Resource Vallis Bonus has been temporarily switched off for the duration of this global Double Resource Booster, but it will be switched back on when the Bonus Weekend ends (Sunday, March 24 @ 11:59PM EDT) for the remainder of the Operation. *As usual, personal Resource Boosters still stack with the Weekend Double Resource Booster in every mission.

CONSOLES:
Currently, the Operation: Buried Debts UI still states there is an active Vallis Bonus. This is a UI bug - the Bonus has been temporarily turned off on all platforms.

PC:
When the Weekend Double Resource Booster ends on Sunday, March 24 @ 11:59PM EDT and the Vallis Bonus is switched back on, PC players will see a UI bug in the Operation: Buried Debts UI stating that the Vallis Bonus is off, but it will in fact be active.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hey Tenno! We would like to clear up some confusion about Operation: Buried Debts and the current Anniversary Double Resource Weekend.

Our ambition to try something new with the Operation Vallis Bonus collided with the well-deserved series of Anniversary Booster Weekends, and we had to make a decision to resolve it. That said, we should have told the community sooner - I’m sorry we didn’t.

I get it, 4x resources base is a lot but by your own admission this was an oversight by you guys, one that was further compounded by the game breaking bugs that shipped with the new boss fight, and compounded again by the last minute notice.

That is a lot of things that fall directly on DE and a lot of the player base was really excited about this. IMO, you should allow the booster to apply as everyone was expecting and adjust it for future events.

So DE will not give it's gaming community double+double resource booster in Orb Vallis even though the gaming community has earned that community reward for this particular weekend. I guess we cannot be sure any longer, how other community rewards will play out in the future, so why bother with them.

Nice job communicating this by DE after the S. hits the fan.

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Probably the best option. If you like Ninja games I recommend Sekiro

Might have a look but think I may be burnt out with Ninja games, was thinking some Forza or maybe sailing the Sea's for a we while, or who knows GTA might bring a decent update next week and I can go back to that. Can't believe so many are happy with Nightwave mind, sure they haven't realised how much extra work they now have todo or are blinded by those endgame rewards.

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Last weekend’s 4x Credit Bonus was an oversight. We had planned our Anniversary Booster weekends before Operation: Buried Debts launched, which then complicated things with the Operation Vallis Bonus, so we had to temporarily switch it off. As mentioned earlier this week, we have extended the Operation on PC due to the Matchmaking issues discovered over the weekend, which is now overlapping the previously planned Anniversary Bonus Weekend.

ALL PLATFORMS:
The Thermia Fracture 2x Credit/Resource Vallis Bonus has been temporarily switched off for the duration of this global Double Resource Booster, but it will be switched back on when the Bonus Weekend ends (Sunday, March 24 @ 11:59PM EDT) for the remainder of the Operation. *As usual, personal Resource Boosters still stack with the Weekend Double Resource Booster in every mission.

CONSOLES:
Currently, the Operation: Buried Debts UI still states there is an active Vallis Bonus. This is a UI bug - the Bonus has been temporarily turned off on all platforms.

PC:
When the Weekend Double Resource Booster ends on Sunday, March 24 @ 11:59PM EDT and the Vallis Bonus is switched back on, PC players will see a UI bug in the Operation: Buried Debts UI stating that the Vallis Bonus is off, but it will in fact be active.

Big big shame but I guess 8 toroids at 12k standing would be crazy so I kind of get it but damn x8 oxium and polly would of been nice... 

Sooooo... I got a booster, the server booster is up... How come I still see this number after 1 siphon on Taveuni?

Also the base number (for anybody who doesn't know for some reason) is 400, I should be getting double the amount on that pic since I'm using double boost... is this also intended?

Ignore me and my dumb brain at this late hour, just confirmed the base value for kuva extractors in Taveuni is 200 per, I always run with boost so yea... all is fine and dandy (except for Fortuna stuff)

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

snip:

Another 'downvote' for this. 

In all honesty I kind of feel the OV booster needs to be switched back on now not at the end of the weekend booster as it seems quite underhanded in the way that it was turned off without warning, especially considering the UI in game was showing that there were x days left of the event and the event included the booster in the UI text.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb [DE]Helen:

It's really lame that you didn't tell us beforehand when everyone expected it to stack like it did on credits weekend. This is not the transperency I'd hope you'd have about this, so I am kinda disappointed.

10 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

As usual, personal Resource Boosters still stack with the Weekend Double Resource Booster in every mission.

I got a log-in reward of "Double resource booster 36h" which I think bugged my purchased personal resource booster since I'm getting x2 rewards and not x4.... Guess I'll have to wait 36h and hopefully it works... what a bummer. 

3 hours ago, Lokime said:

I got a log-in reward of "Double resource booster 36h" which I think bugged my purchased personal resource booster since I'm getting x2 rewards and not x4.... Guess I'll have to wait 36h and hopefully it works... what a bummer. 

The boosters don't stack that way. The login reward added 36 hours to the duration you had remaining from your purchased one.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Fehlany said:

The boosters don't stack that way. The login reward added 36 hours to the duration you had remaining from your purchased one.

The point is I'm not getting x4 rewards even though I bought a personal resource booster and community resource booster is active

Archived