Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6th Anniversary Weekend Wars!

[DE]Helen

On 2019-03-02 at 11:27 AM, (NSW)countcb said:

I still see no alert. I have no S10 relics.

What's up?

Edit:

I guess the alert doesn't show up if you haven't unlocked Eris. 😞

at least it's not a bug. 🙂

Great event! ... locked behind one of the last planets... Why bother to let all players enjoy it?

The next phase of our 6th Anniversary spectacular is kicking off with the return of Twitch Drop Monsters!

During the three upcoming bonus weekends, watch any Warframe Partner kill a specific enemy live on Twitch and receive a new K-Drive Scrawl the next time you log in to Warframe!  

All you have to do is make sure you have your Warframe and Twitch accounts linked, and be watching an official Warframe Partner’s broadcast. Don’t know who to watch? Check out the full list of Partners here and see who is live now!

Bonus Weekends and Drop Monsters Schedule:

Bonus Weekend: Double Affinity Weekend (March 8, 2 p.m ET - March 10, 11:59 p.m ET)
Monster: Shield Lancer
Drop: Greedy Milk (Vor) K-Drive Scrawl

Bonus Weekend: Double Credits Weekend (March 15, 2 p.m. ET - March 17, 11:59 p.m. ET)
Monster: Oxium Ospreys
Drop: Hang Tenno (Teshin) K-Drive Scrawl

Bonus Weekend: Double Resources Weekend (March 22, 2 p.m. ET - March 24, 11:59 p.m. ET)
Monster: Charger
Drop: Puppeteer (Lotus) K-Drive Scrawl

An info graphic has been added to the opening post in this thread to help you follow along!

Plus, Dex items are coming back for Warframe’s 6th Anniversary! Starting March 27, complete special Alerts to receive Dex Items from the last five years, and make sure to check your inbox to find a new Dex skin!

59 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

The next phase of our 6th Anniversary spectacular is kicking off with the return of Twitch Drop Monsters!

During the three upcoming bonus weekends, watch any Warframe Partner kill a specific enemy live on Twitch and receive a new K-Drive Scrawl the next time you log in to Warframe!  

All you have to do is make sure you have your Warframe and Twitch accounts linked, and be watching an official Warframe Partner’s broadcast. Don’t know who to watch? Check out the full list of Partners here and see who is live now!

Bonus Weekend: Double Affinity Weekend (March 8, 2 p.m ET - March 10, 11:59 p.m ET)

Bonus Weekend: Double Credits Weekend (March 15, 2 p.m. ET - March 17, 11:59 p.m. ET)

Bonus Weekend: Double Resources Weekend (March 22, 2 p.m. ET - March 24, 11:59 p.m. ET)

An info graphic has been added to the opening post in this thread to help you follow along!

Plus, Dex items are coming back for Warframe’s 6th Anniversary! Starting March 27, complete special Alerts to receive Dex Items from the last five years, and make sure to check your inbox to find a new Dex skin!

The K-Drive Deck Scrawl does not seem to be working for me and I have gotten twitch drops from the Dev streams before so I know I am linked correctly.  I am watching MichelPostma and he has killed the Drop Monster 3 times so far but I have not got any ingame mail or see the item available in my K-Drive art section.

16 hours ago, DarknessMuta said:

The K-Drive Deck Scrawl does not seem to be working for me and I have gotten twitch drops from the Dev streams before so I know I am linked correctly.  I am watching MichelPostma and he has killed the Drop Monster 3 times so far but I have not got any ingame mail or see the item available in my K-Drive art section.

Yeah, this is nothing new.

Twitch drops are continuously and horribly buggy, and it's never resolved - and all you get after is 'oh well, nothing we can do'.

On 2019-03-08 at 9:05 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Hi, this is a problem concerning Orb Vallis

SPOILER ALERT

When you scan all data hashes, and you get to the Deck 12 door, you cant do the cipher because it the data hashes don’t work ! This is a glitch, right ?!

14 hours ago, AirMaskNinja said:

Hi, this is a problem concerning Orb Vallis

SPOILER ALERT

When you scan all data hashes, and you get to the Deck 12 door, you cant do the cipher because it the data hashes don’t work ! This is a glitch, right ?!

It's a community event. Have to wait for people to help fill them up.

On 2019-03-09 at 2:41 AM, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Me personally, I would of rather have armour pieces for the anniversary instead of boosters, we can get boosters anytime. It`s a damn shame. 

The Dex items will be in a few weeks. This is extra on top of that.

On 2019-03-08 at 4:05 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Well, most of my clan and I had no idea about the K-Drive stuff.

Doesnt helps that the thread title has no information about the drops and there was no ingame/Steam news about it, unlike every other Twitch drop promotion.

Could we get a second chance on the first K Drive scrawl on the next weekend? Or maybe a chance to get all three on every weekend?

Archived