Thanks for Watching Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you very much for the Devstream!

Steve mentioned Path of Exile when you were showing Ephemeras...
I beg of you, bring something like these (Celestial ones) to the game.
123.png

I have a question...
How can the guy on the left, not look like the one on the right?! Outrageous!

124.png

Other than that - you really hit rock bottom on this...

125.png

...one DE.

Spoiler

I'm sorry. I'll go now.

Very exited for the Melee 2.99999. :satisfied:
Hildryn and Wisp look very interesting.
I'm feeling Prime versions for that Railjack ship as well as Ephemeras - as accessories at least - which would be nice.

Very excited to check out the showcased stuff today first-hand. And I think my little eye spied something interesting hiding among the clouds on the reworked Jupiter tileset.

Looking forward to learning more. 😉

Amazing stream, have a great weekend! 👋

5 minutes ago, Viges said:

That stream looked so salty with all sarcastic jokes especially about other trendy games.

Since when is having fun and being self aware "salty"?

DE, keep being you, it is a breath of fresh air to watch people talk rather than some regurgitating machines.

21 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

So next week, quick melee is dead and we'll be forced to use the terrible combos again... Wonderful...

Quick melee is only reason I take a melee weapon. Good for a mob or two that gets to close. I never use the combos guess I wont be using melee weapons except for fodder now with this. I never like the combos to start with. I wish they at least kept quick melee charge attacks. they are slowly killing the game. 

25 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

So next week, quick melee is dead and we'll be forced to use the terrible combos again... Wonderful...

Not to mention this will be the nail in the coffin for Telos Boltace. I will still equip it for the Parkour Velocity, but the Stormpath ability is awful. It is essentially a leaf blower and a vacuum at the same time....

Just WOOOW.. i cant remember how long since i got this impression from a devstream.. i love everything that's been shown, i really like Hildryn's abilities, amazed at melee 2.9 especially on dual dagger (cant wait to use my fang prime with a riven that i hold for a long time), and really curious about wisp.. i hope railjack will come with a good archwing rework, cause in current state even though i don't have any problem with AW, other people do..

15 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

I only have one concern after watching the devstream, and that's about Hildryns 4th ability. It's pretty much exactly what Zephyr needed for her own hover, but now the chances of zephyr getting that treatment are looking fearfully low...

I knew something was bugging me about Hildryn's 4!

Zephyr needs it more.

Sounds rad! Hopefully railjack would be super tight in its action sequences! Maybe add on some tractor beam stuff that an archwing would have to pilot and manually hack or destroy!

I was also curious if the Kavat Starter Set was to be a Twitch Drop as mentioned last week. I'm glad the power outage didn't happen like yesterday :P but I have not gotten that Kavat Starter Drop yet! 

Great stream! :)))))) Lots to look forward to!

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Gabbynaru:

Not only that, but controller players like me who configured their melee controls, how they should have been from the beginning (Melee strike on the right trigger and block on left) are double f'ed...

vor 11 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Skippy575:

I knew something was bugging me about Hildryn's 4!

Zephyr needs it more.

No one needs clunky slow and inaccurate airborn controls on any warframe... Zephyr is useless thanks to her passive and Hildrid (?) has defacto no 4th ability.

9 minutes ago, Maxxbreaker said:

I was also curious if the Kavat Starter Set was to be a Twitch Drop as mentioned last week. I'm glad the power outage didn't happen like yesterday 😛 but I have not gotten that Kavat Starter Drop yet! 

The Kavat Starter Kit is/was the drop from the Dev stream. I still haven't received mine either... may just be out of luck.

Archived