Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wisp: this seriously needs to stop

Joltyboi

i just saw the most recent devstream, well i havent exactly seen it yet, im still waiting on our lord and saviour time stamp guy to get all the time stamps, but i saw a comment with a time stamp for one part, (which had no context other than being wisp related) which was at 22:43

i dont know what the obsession with showing, giving a dumb amount of detail to, and having female frames asses so prominent at DE is, but seriously, can this stop? that alt helmet looks great but im never using it if its just gonna show that, (thank god the default helmets good as well) can you PLEASE have the cloth go all the way around her back? ive got the exact same issue with mesa prime, once i get her im using the longest syandana i have cause this is ridiculous, hell even with wisps default helmet im still using the longest syandana i have

i get that frames have different designs and styles, but this seems to be a running theme with female frames and quite frankly its getting old and annoying, ive never liked it but for the most part it either hasnt been that bad on some or others have had stuff to simulate coats that have covered it up, but it seems like thats going out of the window, i dont wanna sound "SJW" or anything like that, im not one and i hope this doesnt come across like that (though i dont see how it could, it obviously isnt, but better safe to have this typed than sorry to not) but stuff like this is honestly just getting annoying and stupid

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

i just saw the most recent devstream, well i havent exactly seen it yet, im still waiting on our lord and saviour time stamp guy to get all the time stamps, but i saw a comment with a time stamp for one part, (which had no context other than being wisp related) which was at 22:43

i dont know what the obsession with showing, giving a dumb amount of detail to, and having female frames asses so prominent at DE is, but seriously, can this stop? that alt helmet looks great but im never using it if its just gonna show that, (thank god the default helmets good as well) can you PLEASE have the cloth go all the way around her back? ive got the exact same issue with mesa prime, once i get her im using the longest syandana i have cause this is ridiculous, hell even with wisps default helmet im still using the longest syandana i have

i get that frames have different designs and styles, but this seems to be a running theme with female frames and quite frankly its getting old and annoying, ive never liked it but for the most part it either hasnt been that bad on some or others have had stuff to simulate coats that have covered it up, but it seems like thats going out of the window, i dont wanna sound "SJW" or anything like that, im not one and i hope this doesnt come across like that (though i dont see how it could, it obviously isnt, but better safe to have this typed than sorry to not) but S#&$ like this is honestly just getting annoying and stupid

I’ve read this over and over and I just don’t get it 😞

• Like 4

What do you want your female frames to look like? Large burly butches? Well just hang on, they have a big bodacious butch beauty for you coming soon. All covered up in clothes? Equinox is here and Equinox prime soonTM. We get it, you don't like big butts. But you failed to list things you do like. That just makes you sound like a hater. Re-phrase your comment as something constructive and you might get a real response. "I don't like round butts and tight clothing" is a useless comment, there is nothing to work off here. Are they going to redesign the entire warframe female aesthetic around an unpopular opinion? No. Can they add a new frame that you like the look of? Yes, they certainly can. You just have to be very specific with the features that you want.

• Like 3