Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.14

[DE]Megan

Hey, Is anyone else having their warframe colors reset on Login? Only a couple of palettes get reset, like Storm and Shamrock, but it's really annoying... A few people in my Clan and Alliance seem to have it, and I think it's odd that no one's reported it yet.

2 hours ago, CobaltHail said:

Hey, Is anyone else having their warframe colors reset on Login? Only a couple of palettes get reset, like Storm and Shamrock, but it's really annoying... A few people in my Clan and Alliance seem to have it, and I think it's odd that no one's reported it yet.

Not specifically, but I noticed Garuda's claws can no longer be colored. I'm pretty sure she had different color claws before(meaning they were customized). None of the color channels have any effect on them currently. I'm not sure if this impacts other frames or not but I wouldn't be surprised.

Unrelated to that, there are some visual bugs with the waypoint markers becoming stuck on the screen.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

Thank you for the hotfix. How about those "periodic changes" to Riven Dispositions as per: Dev Workshop: Riven Disposition Changes? The last changes were made 4 months ago, but if the intervals at which these changes come is years, we will continue sitting at a stagnant Meta for weaponry based solely on Disposition. Nobody wants their favorite Prime weapon Riven nerfed, but it gets boring watching Catchmoon/Rubico/Tombfinger/Whatever-New-Prime Access/Baro Ki'teer Inventory/Tenno Reinforcement/etc.-Weapon-Releases Riven Mods saturating trade chat and rarely anything interesting outside of that bubble.

This is ridiculous. I would never want to use weapons I don't like that have high dispo's. I want to use the guns I simply like that have better mechanics or fit my gamestyle more. And to add, newer weapons are mostly the top selling choice for traders, so what the hell are you talking about? It's obvious people want to make money with the newest things.

3 hours ago, ArcKnight9202 said:

Not specifically, but I noticed Garuda's claws can no longer be colored. I'm pretty sure she had different color claws before(meaning they were customized). None of the color channels have any effect on them currently. I'm not sure if this impacts other frames or not but I wouldn't be surprised.

I can color Garuda's claws just fine.

Keep in mind you need to unequip your melee weapon to get access to Garuda's Claws (cause they are a separate weapon)

Then you can color them or mod them all you want.

please fix moas still shooting at unalerted enemies

and operators are not posing on profile, no matter which animation set is equipped on them (please i just wanna see my son smile again *naramon animation set* ) 

also still no fix for people who you invited to your orbiter not being able to enter the operator room and personal quarters (this has been there since the chimera update) 

(im kinda getteing tired of writing these bugs down to every single hotfix thread but i want them to be fixed and this all i can do..) 

1 hour ago, Lythael said:

I can color Garuda's claws just fine.

Keep in mind you need to unequip your melee weapon to get access to Garuda's Claws (cause they are a separate weapon)

Then you can color them or mod them all you want.

Actually, what you wrote gave me an idea so I checked.

I have, for a while now, been running Garuda without a melee and was rocking the claws. They are, as you say, colored separately. However, when I re-equipped a melee weapon, well, suddenly the claws regained their previous color and were once again on the 4th color channel(Accents I think it was).

So, you were indeed correct. It's just that the claws can be colored in 2 different ways depending on whether or not Garuda is holding a dedicated melee weapon or not. That's actually strange but it is what it is.

20 minutes ago, ArcKnight9202 said:

Actually, what you wrote gave me an idea so I checked.

I have, for a while now, been running Garuda without a melee and was rocking the claws. They are, as you say, colored separately. However, when I re-equipped a melee weapon, well, suddenly the claws regained their previous color and were once again on the 4th color channel(Accents I think it was).

So, you were indeed correct. It's just that the claws can be colored in 2 different ways depending on whether or not Garuda is holding a dedicated melee weapon or not. That's actually strange but it is what it is.

Basically, the Claws on Garuda and the "Claws" that are a melee weapon are actually separate things. One actually despawns as the other spawns in when you unequip melee.

That is why sometimes Garuda's claws load in a bit later than the warframe, because it's checking which "version" of claws to use.

Il y a 10 heures, xkvnrichie a dit :

I think you have to message support for this one. I lost one of mine as well and support restored it. It did take them literally more than a month to respond though.

Thanks for the advice ! i'm gonna try that 😉

15 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix. How about those "periodic changes" to Riven Dispositions as per: Dev Workshop: Riven Disposition Changes? The last changes were made 4 months ago, but if the intervals at which these changes come is years, we will continue sitting at a stagnant Meta for weaponry based solely on Disposition. Nobody wants their favorite Prime weapon Riven nerfed, but it gets boring watching Catchmoon/Rubico/Tombfinger/Whatever-New-Prime Access/Baro Ki'teer Inventory/Tenno Reinforcement/etc.-Weapon-Releases Riven Mods saturating trade chat and rarely anything interesting outside of that bubble.

They are periodic as in once a year max.

As of right now, you still can't copy Garuda's default colors to weapons and sentinels unless you have her talons equipped, and you can't copy her default colors to anything in the vehicle tab regardless of whether or not her talons are equipped. Every color except for energy turns the same shade of grey, and energy turns white.

Why are MR tests STILL 24hr locked? I'm new and heard it was something implemented awhile back (for a certain event?) but as a new player with so much gameplay locked day by day, it feels like the game is trying to hide a disappointing endgame from me. why arent we allowed to rank up as we please? it almost made the game slow enough for me to turn away from until I reached past Jupiter. Also this lock with a test like MR 7 or 8 is complete S#&$e. im penalized 24 hours of progression for being unable to understand your terrible jump mechanics?? at least Destiny had a 3 second respawn timer when I ran out of thrust 😂

43 minutes ago, Warhound98512 said:

Why are MR tests STILL 24hr locked? I'm new and heard it was something implemented awhile back (for a certain event?) but as a new player with so much gameplay locked day by day, it feels like the game is trying to hide a disappointing endgame from me. why arent we allowed to rank up as we please? it almost made the game slow enough for me to turn away from until I reached past Jupiter. Also this lock with a test like MR 7 or 8 is complete S#&$e. im penalized 24 hours of progression for being unable to understand your terrible jump mechanics?? at least Destiny had a 3 second respawn timer when I ran out of thrust 😂

Regardless of the lock in the MR test you keep gaining points so if you are ranking up say warframes and weapons you will still get the progress bar going up, if you have a lot of stuff MR ranked then each 24 hour day a new MR test can be done until you don't have the points bar full, you can try practicing the test first to see where you're failing. I like the 24 hours it stops players just speeding through the game.

Also on your ship go to your codex (top of your ships ramp the big console to the left) click Training click Advanced Movement and click Replay Tutorial.

1 hour ago, Krivasran said:

Filling in for someone else. Ctl-F for buzlok in some hope you made invisible changes. Still spraying like a drunk shotgun.

What is exactly the problem with Buzlok and under what circumstances?

Asking cause i'm recently playing about with grineer weapons i'm tempted to build Buzlok next after i'm done pampering my Harpak.

1 hour ago, Lythael said:

What is exactly the problem with Buzlok and under what circumstances?

Asking cause i'm recently playing about with grineer weapons i'm tempted to build Buzlok next after i'm done pampering my Harpak.

Ever since the Chimera patch it fires in a spray pattern, quite a wide pattern too. It used to be fairly accurate.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Krivasran:

Ever since the Chimera patch it fires in a spray pattern, quite a wide pattern too. It used to be fairly accurate.

it used to be pinpoint tbh if we ignore its recoil and ofc heavy caliber. its alt fire is always pinpoint ofc since the bullets seek the beacon.

On 2019-02-08 at 4:14 PM, Voltage said:

So what people are spamming trade chat about trading what people will pay for? So what your complaining about must be people spamming trade? Umm that is the purpose of trade chat so its all contained in one place. If your interested in stimulating conversation try region or clan or alliance. If you want to get a group or farm something or find an alliance / clan try recruiting. Your point is as ludicrous as a person complaining they can't buy lunch in a shipping store or that their supermarket carries 6 brands of pickles and pickle A has a larger display.

Archived