Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.14

[DE]Megan

On 2019-02-08 at 5:14 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed some enemies spawning in ceilings and walls in Fissure missions which can often lead to lack of progression.

While this is a good thing that's been fixed, I feel that the borders expansion that's been going on since the introduction of the Plains of Eidolon is beginning bleed into the mission maps.  Because of this it's causing other annoying mission progression issues...  

Take this for example:  Uranus, Old Defense Mission with the roving defense points...

zKzG3Be.jpg

Enemies are clearly spawning well above the pathing areas where they run from the spawn point to the defendable point and just...  stand there.  Doing nothing other than looking pretty.  While I'm thankful that they're killable, it's still an annoyance when we're standing there waiting for that one enemy that doesn't seem to know what to do.  And they almost always go unnoticed until the wave hasn't progressed.  

Forgot to add these two....

First, there is some sort of weird stuttering animation going on with reloading primaries (specifically rifles and shotguns) and secondaries.  This seems to be especially prominent with Mesa after using her Peacemaker ability.  The weapons are getting reloaded, but the animation either quickly completes (way too quickly especially when you consider the animations for the Euphona Prime) or a simple stutter.  

Next.  While pets aren't orbiting us like they were a month or so ago, they seem to be back to being center of attention: 

C3nPI0r.jpg

This often causes the mining mini-game to pause or end the stage.  

15 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

While this is a good thing that's been fixed, I feel that the borders expansion that's been going on since the introduction of the Plains of Eidolon is beginning bleed into the mission maps.  Because of this it's causing other annoying mission progression issues...  

Take this for example:  Uranus, Old Defense Mission with the roving defense points...

zKzG3Be.jpg

Enemies are clearly spawning well above the pathing areas where they run from the spawn point to the defendable point and just...  stand there.  Doing nothing other than looking pretty.  While I'm thankful that they're killable, it's still an annoyance when we're standing there waiting for that one enemy that doesn't seem to know what to do.  And they almost always go unnoticed until the wave hasn't progressed.  

Forgot to add these two....

First, there is some sort of weird stuttering animation going on with reloading primaries (specifically rifles and shotguns) and secondaries.  This seems to be especially prominent with Mesa after using her Peacemaker ability.  The weapons are getting reloaded, but the animation either quickly completes (way too quickly especially when you consider the animations for the Euphona Prime) or a simple stutter.  

Next.  While pets aren't orbiting us like they were a month or so ago, they seem to be back to being center of attention: 

C3nPI0r.jpg

This often causes the mining mini-game to pause or end the stage.  

I thought it might only be my dawg, but yes, this is quite annoying. 

On 2019-02-08 at 6:25 PM, sammywa123 said:

This really grinds my gears just because you don't have these rivens to sell you want them nerfed on bran new guns..... they just barely came out and I don't know if you noticed but warframe is about being overpowered... we finally get pistols that are worth a crap and already complaints... now I know why ember was nerfed into a piece of crap...

I think either they're pretending or don't realize that's the point of Rivens and the Disposition system. Gram Prime is a shining example.

If you look back at old Prime upgrades before the Riven system like Soma Prime vs Now. It's pretty obvious what's going on.

The genius of the whole thing is convincing players to put time and effort into something they don't need. Even by most player's own claims of "Normal content". Meanwhile the weapons that scale very well for levels where those extra stats are needed just keep getting increased Disposition. It's funny to watch.

Archived