Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Junction

Altranzz

One of the requirements for the Uranus Junction is finding 3 caches on a Sabotage mission. I've tried to do this a few times now, each time only finding 2 caches. I don't understand the point of this, why do i have to run around and search for about half an hour, only to find out that i missed one. It's neither channeling nor rewarding. I just want to play the game and not some frustrating mini searching nonsense. Please remove this. Not just for me, but every new player out there. If i really have to play this mission again just to advance through the star chart, i will consider leaving the game.

Thank you for your attention. If you have any advice for me or if you can tell me a reason behind this mission, pls feel free to make a comment.
Have a nice day, Altranzz

16 hours ago, Altranzz said:

One of the requirements for the Uranus Junction is finding 3 caches on a Sabotage mission. I've tried to do this a few times now, each time only finding 2 caches. I don't understand the point of this, why do i have to run around and search for about half an hour, only to find out that i missed one. It's neither channeling nor rewarding. I just want to play the game and not some frustrating mini searching nonsense. Please remove this. Not just for me, but every new player out there. If i really have to play this mission again just to advance through the star chart, i will consider leaving the game.

Thank you for your attention. If you have any advice for me or if you can tell me a reason behind this mission, pls feel free to make a comment.
Have a nice day, Altranzz

You don't have to get all 3 in one mission so it sounds like you are done already 😉

maybe if the scanner / pet/ or some kind of reader were used to locate the caches in the future, the very least there should be a monster or ambush party waiting at all the locker stations in the game, theres not that many good rewwards inside those boxes unless the players haev resource boosters or credit doublers, so at least have or add some new rewards to junctures, lockers, and the types of enemies that appear in the maps so the game is a little more tintriging, its too easy, thats why people complain, the requirements dont have good rewards so people complain, its just like a repeat blueprint, without any special sauces or augments, if you at least considered throwing in some wildcards, kitguns, rivens, augments, and say a pet that can only be found in mars/ like octopus dog with mods or a wyvern or basilisk fish, or plutonium rifle without it requiring building, UNIQUE STORY REWARDS and UNTRADABLES.

• i WOULD OF LIKED THE REWARDS FOR URANUS CACHES TO EACH FEATURE A BUNDLE OF MODS, RESOURCES AND AUGMENTS FOR THE PREVIOUS STORY JUNCTURE WEAPONS OR UNLOCKED WARFRAME POWERUPS, AND ADDITIONAL EGGS, AND GEAR OR BLUEPRINT THINGS PER MISION. 
Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

• 2 years later...