Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe app and in game progress

(XBOX)Zxyur

As the title implies...

If I am signed in on the warframe app via my phone and I have access to the my foundry I get message saying my "future in game progress wont be saved!"

When I do farming in fortuna and come back it says "could not update your account information retrying" and I get and infinite loop

Am I to assume being logged in on the app is the cause of this??

Thanks 

Most probably it's a problem with your internet connection, I also have the mobile app. Your situation only occured to me when by mistake I kicked my router in-game. Warframe automatically logs out of your mobile app when you play in yr PC.

Maybe this answers your question.☺️👍

8 hours ago, (XB1)Zxyur said:

As the title implies...

If I am signed in on the warframe app via my phone and I have access to the my foundry I get message saying my "future in game progress wont be saved!"

When I do farming in fortuna and come back it says "could not update your account information retrying" and I get and infinite loop

Am I to assume being logged in on the app is the cause of this??

Thanks 

I don't know how it works on XB1, but I usually close the game when I'm putting my ps4 on standby. 

That guarantees that I'm not logged in on both at the same time as I only log in on the app when I'm not playing. The game logs in and checks for updates when I launch it during my next gaming session. 

If I didn't do that, then everytime I launched the app. It would kick me out of the game and I'd miss out on any rewards. 

A quick way to check is to hop in the chat. If its not moving, chances are you have a problem somewhere along the way.