Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot close chat tabs anymore,

(NSW)_TT_

Oh man! I made a post about this a few days ago with no replies. I'm SO GLAD i'm not the only one. 🙏🏾

I reported it also. I really hope this gets resolved because, it is annoying to have a bunch of tabs up but more importantly, as a leader of a clan, i'm now unable to invite new recruits properly, and I can't even invite others to my dojo for trading. Of course, i'm forced to have to Tell them to invite me instead but, that's becoming a nuisance. 

Please DE, try to resolve this. 

On 2019-02-16 at 6:52 PM, (NSW)death2juliet said:

Keeping this post alive in hopes of some sort of comment on it as a known issue. It is an annoying bug.

Well. I think i have good news. I made my own post about this a little before this one i believe. And if you read what my issue was, you'll know what i'm talking about when I starte this. 

I noticed the game had an update a day or two ago. Now, idk what it was For but, i've noticed that I am now able to highlight a player's name in the chat (if they message me) then access & click the options again. And it works. However, when it comes to highlighting the tabs (a player's tab within your chat) or trying to use the side- screen within the chat, the options still doesn't show.

So our problem may have been noticed & irr is being worked on. Had anyone else seen any differences?