Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe gets removed from steam library but its installed

TrollSuper12

There is bug when I open steam in library it doesnt show up (in discord either) so I cant open warframe because I need steam and it doesnt happened always (like in 1-2 weeks) but it has happened 2 times to me and I need to reinstall the whole game and I cant backup it to my usb (or pc) to please fix this bug cuz warframe is not playable like this

Steam's manifest file might have went corrupted or missing. Other complained about this long time ago as well, with a possible solution. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/915496-warframe-deleted-itself/

For Warframe, it is possible to run existing installation without needing steam software. Create a new shortcut and put this as target:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Tools\Launcher.exe" -cluster:public -registry:Steam

i dnd have a steam version but i have seen many ppl complain about this issue ... there is a single file that for some reason got deleted and thats why steam cant see the game (files/folders) and want you to erinstall the whole game again 

go to Wf facebook group and in the pinned post, there is a fix and link to download that file .. just copy it and place it where it should be and re open steam and you will find Wf there