Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Sentinel Visual Bug

CapricaSix

The badges aren't properly aligned with the Carrier sentinel.

vHEAd0C.jpg

Not to mention that it kind of looks like a $&*&*#(%& Lotus figurine, waving its "arms" about and tilting it's "head", it's just too comical. Was that intended..?

wzVV7Tv.gif

Edited by CapricaSix

• 1 month later...

Would like to bump this and add another visual issue - which seems to be tied to just the carrier. Title is vague enough, seems its fair to add to, rather than create a new thread.

That annoying damn camera clipping-zoom. You know what I'm talking about... When your backed up to a wall, or when one of your teammates runs right behind you/thru you. None of my other sentinels have caused issue. Carrier seems to love getting between my Warframe & the camera, causing the camera to zoom - often clipping into my war frames head or back. If I'm moving quickly, panning side to side it can cause the camera to rapidly zoom in & out and has made it very frustrating to acquire/maintain targets. This little guy is so handy, but I finally got so fed up I swapped it out for a less aggravating sentinel.

That annoying damn camera clipping-zoom. You know what I'm talking about... When your backed up to a wall, or when one of your teammates runs right behind you/thru you. None of my other sentinels have caused issue. Carrier seems to love getting between my Warframe & the camera, causing the camera to zoom - often clipping into my war frames head or back. If I'm moving quickly, panning side to side it can cause the camera to rapidly zoom in & out and has made it very frustrating to acquire/maintain targets. This little guy is so handy, but I finally got so fed up I swapped it out for a less aggravating sentinel.

Good one, though I'm not sure if it's just a Carrier thing I think they should remove remove the camera clipping thing entirely as it happens with everything in my case, not just the Carrier or other sentinels. Getting motion sickness everytime I play the game and go past/through something/someone with the wobbly shakey camera...

Good one, though I'm not sure if it's just a Carrier thing I think they should remove remove the camera clipping thing entirely as it happens with everything in my case, not just the Carrier or other sentinels. Getting motion sickness everytime I play the game and go past/through something/someone with the wobbly shakey camera...

I agree about removing it entirely.

The carrier is the only sentinel I have causing issues. Deathcube & Shade don't seen to be an issue - I don't have a Djinn and don't use my Wyrm. It really annoys me when team mates run thru me trying to sprint to the next mob first. This has been more of an issue with "friendly" squads of Grineer/Corpus during the event.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey DE, any update on this one? On the short list? Already working on it? Had it happen the other day with my Deathcube while using Nekros on Xini, standing still near the capsule. Thing kept creeping up in the way, causing the camera to clip into Nekros' head. Was pretty irritating.