Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Remove All" in mods needs a confirmation!

(PSN)dreamer_nlcf

A number of times I have accidentally hit Triangle to "sort by name" in a weapon or frame's MOD screen, only to have all my mods removed instantly because both commands are on Triangle.

Anyway, we need a "unequip all mods?" Confirmation or different button instead of Triangle.

Edited by (PS4)dreamer_nlcf
other issue deserves its own thread

SOME OTHER ENHANCEMENTS that would also help, sound effects for maximum, color changes or animation on complete and elementally combined mods (fire+ice=blast linkage or pulsating or something so the cards flash briefly, the numbers are not always the best choice because they are confusing when we first started, the animations would look really inviting to new players to learn how to mod, with small hints and tutorial things, suggestive combinations, riven warnings, and unveil notification sounds that seem to resonate and alert the player when they are in such territory if applicable, they should have some bonus for equiping them while veiled and come with some extra loot or items that can be used or sold, skins, color palettes, or lore for all the mods in the game, the codex and stances are also empty handed because they dont have passive traits or treasures or unlockables, even if the mods are built or leveled up, there is very little encouragement so some animations and additional rewards, notifications and sound efefts will benefit many, not everyone but most of us could use some additional dialoges and options, and sound effects / visual to enhance!

• 1 month later...

+1, console needs a confirmation screen before removing all mods. On PC, I'm pretty sure you have to mouse over the "remove all" button, so it's not as big of an issue, but on console, the "Y" button to remove all is the same as the button for removing the highlighted mod, so if you move the cursor slightly and press Y, your build is gone. Please add a confirmation screen.

I mostly agree, a pop up warning.

Or the alternative I like is, never allow a controller button "Remove All", and just make "Remove all" a small clickable spot at bottom right of screen like how mouse and keyboard does it. Game controller can point and click (X on PS4, A on Xbox) on tabs, "Sort by", "Search", invite, and chat, but it can't yet click on stuff on bottom right of screen like "Actions" and "Remove All".