CazadorDeWulf

Plains of Eidolon Bounties: Actually disappointing variety

I like plains. I like it so much I started a bug megathread in hopes to fix it up. But now as I sit here staring at Konzu's available bounties, I realize that there is certainly little on offer with this content, and surely why a lot of people avoid/dislike Plains and open world content in general. Consider these two screenshots as "evidence" of particularly no variety in objectives, a lack of interesting subtext, and of exhausted creativity at DE. Apparently. Please, prove me wrong guys: gxvxjNo.jpgu3XCiP2.jpgJust.... add more to this! That's all you guys have to do!!!

• Applause 1

Augur Secrets sell for 80-100 plat, same goes for Gladiator Vice. WTH u talkin abt bruv. Its a gold mine of platinum and stances.

Just now, Castlefrost said:

Augur Secrets sell for 80-100 plat, same goes for Gladiator Vice. WTH u talkin abt bruv. Its a gold mine of platinum and stances.

I'm a guy who's run bounties well into the thousands of times. I know what the rewards are worth. This has nothing to do with the rewards, it is about the mission variety and context given for each bounty.... Did you read at all?

• Applause 1