Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iradite... enough said.

(NSW)DinTheV

I've been a huge fan of warframe since 2014. I've played off and on for a while. After a 2 year break I came back because... well, warframe Haha. I'm very happy with most of the changes. So much to do! However, a lot wrong as well. Farming iradite in the plains. Supposed to be a common resource. 2 hrs... 6 irradite. Same story ever time. I refuse to play Fortuna or Cetus until this gets fixed. I come across something to do as no it requires resources from one of those two places, whelp, one less thing for me to do. I was also farming aklex pieces and was robbed of an aklex blueprint. Completed the mission and everything. Selected my prize. Disappeared after the mission was over. Any, all this crap keeps happening I'll probably hang it up again. I play this game to have fun. Not go to a second job where all my coworkers but a few have downs and my boss is MIA most of the time. And when my boss is here, S#&$ gets worse. Anyway. That is all. 

The amount of resources you get depends on the level of bounty you chose. If you chose free roam then you'll get 1 per, and this will scale depending on the bounty. LV5 bounties give you 5 per iradite formation. Simply do a LV5 bounty solo, then go farm to your hearts content then come back, repeat that and you'll have more than 6 in 2 hours 

Also, this is F2P looter game, it's meant to have grind, how you perceive it is up to you 

• 2 years later...