Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe: Void - Return from nothingness

(NSW)Syrus

So I was watching LifeOf Rio complain, cause its fun. In his video titled "This is Not Acceptable | Warframe" he mentioned how many abilities are in the game and how all frames have similar concepts. A crazy idea jumped into my mind while I was thinking of all those abilities and augments. A Warframe that takes everything in the game and smacks it together. Basically it is an empty blueprint, Neuroptics, Chassis, and Systems are completely undefined. When building the player can choose from all the built parts that they own, a similar menu to how we build weapon that come from other weapons.

Ability 1: Taken from the Neuroptics selected, works exactly like the frame it was taken from.

Ability 2: Taken from the Chassis

Ability 3: Taken from the Systems

Ability 4: The 4th building material should be a weapon, any weapon. This would become an Exalted Weapon copy of that. At max rank it just Gives 100% more damage, kinda like that built in Serration Rio wants.

Stats: A third of the stats are taken from a third of the stats of the frame from each part. Health, Shield, Armor, Energy, Sprint Speed.

Polarity: None, yes empty, make them forma forever

Passive: Customization - Increased experience acquisition based on Forma level

For a passive my original thought was that it could simply have a mod slot specifically for an Augment, this would allow the player to kind of select a passive.  However, I feel this is something all frames could have in the future.  Upon reflection a 25% exp boost could be given to the frame for each Forma used. This works very well because of how much you would need to forma the warframe.  The Exalted Weapon would start off with the same polarities as the weapon used, so that if someone wanted to use their 12 Forma Amprex, yes they are out there, they can keep that hard work they put into it.  

-- Thoughts --

This will make everyone go crazy, some will love it, some will hate on cause that's life for some people. I don't think It'll be that hard to implement, and I'm sure it will probably get broken quickly. The best thing would be to sneak this in for the Endgame community, they have all broken things anyways cause that's how they live. Drop it from those endless void missions at 60 min, Wave 40, and 10 on that interception. Make it hard but not too crazy. I know Rio will get a bunch of these, but for those that like experimenting it'll keep them occupied forever. The fashion people should be able to use any cosmetic they have on any frame, they'll make some ugly mutants most likely but that's life. Make "It's" default animations super stale, just stiff and ugly, practically motionless, we can buy animations. 

So genderless, and can't use any other frames 4. You want to Bladestorm or Peacemaker get the original Warframe, some things should be sacred. Very important, once its built you can custom name and your stuck with your choice. Want to make a change, go hit up an Endgame player and have them carry you to get another. As new Warframes and weapons come out it's back to MOT for another Void Blueprint. New Prime? Nezha Prime finally came out and that Fire Walker animation on the prime looks lit? Go farm that Nezha Prime Neuroptics and build another for that prime animation. Made a bad choice when putting your Void Blueprint together? Should have studied, go get a new test paper and try again. If you had Wukong's Cloud Walker cause for some reason you like it, and it finally gets retconned. You get that new rework, and I know its gonna change your vision, but you should have known it was gonna change. Maybe you put that ability on purpose cause you had faith DE would make it better, there you go.

Again, has to be hard to get, this is not for the Bite Size or early casual. Plz don't let us trade this or buy with Plat, we'll be spending plenty of that on the cosmetics.

Might even make for a great story, not needed to get it, but for that Lore.

Edited by (NSW)Syrus
Added Passive
  • Like 2

With Equinox Metamorphosis is her signature. Act like ability 0. This other 3 have two different modes giving 6 abilities. Which is that same amount of parts you need to build her. In this case you could only have either a day or night ability. 

Night Neuroptics = Rest

Day Neuroptics = Rage

Night Chassis = Pacify

Day Chassis = Provoke

Night Systems = Mend

Day Systems = Maim

1 part 1 power, so if you want both just use Equinox. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)stormfalcon2018 said:

What would be the most op set up with this frame?

That would depend on what your game style is, but I would play around with Hall of Mirrors, Speed, Electric Shield, Desecrate, Quiver, and Invisibility. It’s almost impossible cause there are a lot of great powers.  This basically would have a rediculous amount of combinations. About 60,000 just with the first three abilities. I can already see this breaking YouTube with the endless amount of videos. I can’t imagine the Synergy people will come up with.

Edited by Syrus

8 hours ago, Syrus said:

That would depend on what your game style is, but I would play around with Hall of Mirrors, Speed, Electric Shield, Desecrate, Quiver, and Invisibility. It’s almost impossible cause there are a lot of great powers.  This basically would have a rediculous amount of combinations. About 60,000 just with the first three abilities. I can already see this breaking YouTube with the endless amount of videos. I can’t imagine the Synergy people will come up with.

Exalted lenz

You’d have to be really sure of your choices before you use a hard to get weapon, cause I’m reality every weapon becomes a better version of itself. Melee would have channeling added to it because of the energy drain, and ranged weapons get infinite shots cause energy. 

On 2019-02-15 at 1:00 PM, (NSW)Iliana said:

Wouldn’t that makes Warframe that have Exalted weapons as their 4 basically be cloneable, just with a slightly different look?

The Exalted weapons of current Warframes have an additional effect that weapons these wouldn’t be able to copy. Excalibur has a projectile aspect to his sword. Titania has 2 weapons, flight, and the little fairies. This is just intended to break the limit that weapon has in relation to itself. Keep in mind that if someone uses a high value weapon like the Zenistar it’s gonna be exceptionally strong, but they most likely won’t have another to use with other Warframes. High risk, high reward. 

Edited by (NSW)Syrus

• 2 weeks later...

This week’s nightwave is perfect. 60 min survival. Secretly releasing something that would inadvertently be accomplished through an elite weekly nightwave. Would be a great surprise. Like the Ditto event Pokémon Go had after Chikorita community day. A very welcomed surprise. 

• 4 weeks later...

For the 4th ability, Power Range could be used to extend the range, projectile speed, and punch through. That would give extra insentive for adding range and testing more weapon types. For balance simplicity these would not stack with mods on the exalted weapon itself. The larger of the two is taken. Would make for a great alternative to not having the Riven or Prime version. 

(Dreaming of the Zenistar with +260 Range)

• 5 weeks later...

Hildryn doesn't have energy, but a third of her shields is more than other frames have completely. Assuming you pick all 3 parts Hildryn and a weapon, that would leave you with no energy to use the 4th ability. It's similar to what DE did with the Umbra Forma. if you added it to a companion then you wasted it. cause having at least 1 part from another Warframe would give you some energy to work with. I'm hoping from now on DE keeps it up and doesn't make content with training wheels.