The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acrid Way Too Strong In Conclave

asasa99

Acrid sucks in PVP, all bolt weapon 's bullet travel speed is too slow....

keep running and his acrid is rubbish

-snip-

happy hunting

-snip-

Um, what? No one in either game even HAS an Acrid. What's the point of the pictures again?

Um, what? No one in either game even HAS an Acrid. What's the point of the pictures again

Twin Gremlins is more danger in pvp gameplays, and sorry, acrid guy have drop too early before i cap the picture

add me and you can use Acrid fight me later :P 60 mins later maybe

Edited by Cary2010haha

Alright, I'll bite.

First off. the Acrid is broken everywhere. Broken in PvE, it sure as hell is going to be "broken" in PvP. However, in PvP, everything can be countered. Dual Vastos with proper mods are more effective than an Acrid.

There is no question. Acrid SHOULD be rebalanced - not because of PvP, but because it outclasses every other weapon in the game.

That said, it's very funny to watch people attempt to defend their ridiculously high DPS weapon under the guise of protecting it from the "PvP Poison" or whatever someone else in this thread said.

Alright, I'll bite.

First off. the Acrid is broken everywhere. Broken in PvE, it sure as hell is going to be "broken" in PvP. However, in PvP, everything can be countered. Dual Vastos with proper mods are more effective than an Acrid.

There is no question. Acrid SHOULD be rebalanced - not because of PvP, but because it outclasses every other weapon in the game.

That said, it's very funny to watch people attempt to defend their ridiculously high DPS weapon under the guise of protecting it from the "PvP Poison" or whatever someone else in this thread said.

PvP is imbalanced due to the fact it doesn't have locked mods or anything related to it. It just takes everything you have right into pvp, so anything can be busted there. If DE wants to balance pvp they should just give everything have pvp stats; frames weapons, mods, so you don't have to worry about conclave rating and weapon imbalances.

To the OP, hit-scan weaponry in conclave all day.