Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captured by Zanuka with only 1 Warframe. Results!

greatmin

20 minutes ago, greatmin said:

That was my first thought! But alas to visit Pluto relay it required Mastery Rank 8, that account was a measly rank 3...

If I'd known, I would have been down to help.  I have the Zenuka mark on both my accounts atm and would have been happy to help get it to spawn for this.

Post your ideas next time!

Also, how does one get their Warframe back, or is it gone forever?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

If I'd known, I would have been down to help.  I have the Zenuka mark on both my accounts atm and would have been happy to help get it to spawn for this.

Post your ideas next time!

Also, how does one get their Warframe back, or is it gone forever?

Thanks! I should have done that lol.
 I can just redo the mission and get it back... but why would I do that? 😛

• Like 1

This...this is incredible!

I would love to see someone start an account and clear the starchart with only the SUIT.

You, @greatmin, are a legend!

Question: do cutscenes play normally for you? Try doing the War Within where operator is involved. I'm afraid it might soft-lock your account though, since you said you can't summon your operator.

Edited by Leafcoin
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

That's actually a pretty interesting find. I'd let DE know about it in the proper bug reporting sub forums.

I don't think this is a bug. Has to be intentional, for specifically this situation. If they haven't thought of this, the game would just *** itself after OP's only warframe was captured. There surely are a few bugs though. Like holding the primary, melee and mining tool in one hand... That's surely not meant to happen.

To OP: you are as mad as brilliant. I'm proud of you!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Leafcoin said:

This...this is incredible!

I would love to see someone start an account and clear the starchart with only the SUIT.

You, @greatmin, are a legend!

Question: do cutscenes play normally for you? Try doing the War Within where operator is involved. I'm afraid it might soft-lock your account though, since you said you can't summon your operator.

I will try to play some of the quests tomorrow, I need to level up my weapons before I can actually do anything. 😛

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

NB4 Excalibur loading texture skin for plat request...

as much as i love asset-based/computing history/development gags, i still think that the excalibur prisma skin should do the trick here.

also, why did you do that to yourself, op? you did not have to take the fall for us when there was none.

Edited by evilChair
  • Like 7