Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captured by Zanuka with only 1 Warframe. Results!

greatmin

55 minutes ago, kgabor said:

You just unlocked the hidden hardcore mod, no frame, no operator, no abilities, no weapons, just your fishing spear and skill.

Never going to happen in Warframe. 😕

But Suit Prime needs to be a thing.

Yes, this is hardcore mode in Warframe, feels like when I just started warframe again. Maybe Suit Prime will be unlocked if Suit gets captured by Zanuka lol..

I will try that last though, the game might permanent softlock. 😛

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kgabor said:

You just unlocked the hidden hardcore mod, no frame, no operator, no abilities, no weapons, just your fishing spear and skill.

Never going to happen in Warframe. 😕

But Suit Prime needs to be a thing.

OP has found the secret endgame mode.

All the vets can stop crying now...you wanted a challenge...HERE is your challenge... :laugh:

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, greatmin said:

Yes, this is hardcore mode in Warframe, feels like when I just started warframe again. Maybe Suit Prime will be unlocked if Suit gets captured by Zanuka lol..

Now thats something i wanna see, there are 4 possible results :

1. The game softlocks.

2. You get another SUIT.

3. Nothing happens.

4. Your PC implodes on itself creating a singularity.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, greatmin said:

Do. It.

For science.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
Please?
  • Like 3

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Aldain:

Ah yes, the old "Placeholder so that if this extremely unlikely occurrence happens the game doesn't implode upon itself" technique.

It's always interesting to see how far the developers think ahead for things like this, and I suppose if it is possible to buy some basic weapons one could farm their way to another frame from low level bosses. 

"Ah yes, placeholders."

• Like 2

At this point I'm kinda expecting that if Suit is captured, it becomes excalibur prime or something along those lines

Really interesting experiment you are having here, but what I wonder the most is how could you delete almost every warframe and weapon you owned for science, must have hurt.

Edited by Xolot
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Xolot said:

At this point I'm kinda expecting that if Suit is captured, it becomes excalibur prime or something along those lines

I'm kinda expecting OP being sucked into the game through his monitor, go on a quest to free Suit Prime and Umbra, and become the star of the next episode of Black Mirror!

• Like 6

16 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I don't think this is a bug. Has to be intentional, for specifically this situation. If they haven't thought of this, the game would just *** itself after OP's only warframe was captured.

Well, having a default fallback doesn't mean you ever intend for the fallback to actually be used. It's just there so the program doesn't crash; a crashed program is much harder to debug than one that's running. I've put default cases in my code that literally just pop an alert that says "OH GOD WHY". Any situation that pops that alert is definitely, definitely a bug.

Edited by motorfirebox
  • Like 2

I'm tried playing the war within quest but Teshins spectres owned me good, I got oneshotted straight away. My Dera Vandal is still a peashooter, gotta level up my gear first.

If anyone has any other suggestions what I should try out, feel free.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

Well, having a default fallback doesn't mean you ever intend for the fallback to actually be used. It's just there so the program doesn't crash; a crashed program is much harder to debug than one that's running. 

Oh I see, didn't know that! Thanks for the info 😊

7 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

"OH GOD WHY"

I like this because the suit prime here seems to function in the game exactly like these words in your code 😁

• Like 3