Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captured by Zanuka with only 1 Warframe. Results!

greatmin

On 2019-02-13 at 10:35 PM, greatmin said:

That was the plan, until I realized you needed mastery rank 8 to visit Baro on Pluto, was rank 3 at the time 😛

Rip brother Tenno, your sacrifice for science will be remember!giphy.gif

Edited by ThunderHuy
  • Like 2

Technical support was not of much help sadly, mainly copypasted answers. On the bright side I'm almost finished with Pluto on the new acc. When all the mainquests are finished the SUIT will rise again.

Edited by greatmin
  • Like 4

It's called suites because originally warframes were called powersuites. It looks like Excal because he was the first frame created. This is the your character template. That model also shows up when players haven't fully loaded because it's the first model in the game. The game brings it out when no other frame data is available. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

It's called suites because originally warframes were called powersuites. It looks like Excal because he was the first frame created. This is the your character template. That model also shows up when players haven't fully loaded because it's the first model in the game. The game brings it out when no other frame data is available. 

Interesting. Sounds like inside information, do you have knowledge of the codeing?

• Like 1

Le 13/02/2019 à 12:47, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b a dit :

Nope, 1st negative rank will make Eximus squads appear, while 2nd negative rank will make Eximus platoons appear, all that changes between negative ranks is the number of units that spawn wen the syndicate atacks you.

But the more syndicate is against you, the more your chances are at getting invaded, no? Like how getting marked by G3, stalker and zanuka makes you more prone to get invaded statistically. 

4 hours ago, TheSixteenth said:

But the more syndicate is against you, the more your chances are at getting invaded, no? Like how getting marked by G3, stalker and zanuka makes you more prone to get invaded statistically. 

Yes thats what I thought. Need to test it.

22 hours ago, Learicorn said:

How did you sell all your weapons?? The game doesn't let you sell the last equipped weapon...

Does that Zanuka capture also take the weapons the warframe was using?

Yes I forgot to mention this. I sold all weapons except 1 of each, primary, secondary, melee. My original goal was to achive true "Unarmed" combat like the one in the recovery mission. While I had no weapons I could not attack in any way, it made the whole experience impossible to play. Yes Zanuka takes the weapons aswell.

22 hours ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

Thing's Id like to see tried in "suit"

Can you get a helminth cyst?

Do you still have the ability to use the mining and conservation mini games on cetus/orb?

What frame/loadout does it load into conclave?

Under the short time I could try it, I saw no helminth cyst.
I could use the mining tool, never tried the mini games though.
It loaded into my "Captured" Excalibur Umbra.

• Like 1

On 2019-02-12 at 2:50 PM, Otebski said:

Hunter, my research needs you.

Did you try to build a spectre? If so, what layout did it use?

Yes! I have tried it now. It is not possible to add SUIT to a spectre loadout. I obviously have everything equipped, except it says "None" in the warframe slot.

ECBA1348D1FA48B824D89659D90BD832C5BF417B

You know what we should name this suit?  Zero-suit or Frameless, Zero-suit remind me zero suit samus but still can give a kick at the head and frameless is frame without being special for empty frame as to be an ordinary man/woman suit.  Now we know how lowly grineer feel like.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

@OP, keep us updated, this is one of the most interesting experiments on the mechanics of the game so far!

Will you be able to complete all content only with the "suit"? Will DE create an ad hoc achievement for doing so?

Keep the updates coming!

• Like 3