Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer becoming locked in mission

Xephier223

So as far as I can tell there is a bug at the moment for redeemer that has a chance of occuring whenever your shooting animation gets canceled. It doesn't matter the stance, if I pull out the redeemer to fire it, and get knocked down or use a movement/ability that causes me to stop it, or just fall off the map, there is a chance that my redeemer will no longer work. The warframe will still do the animation to draw it and put it away, but skip the actual firing or swinging animation and mechanic all together as well as keep it from doing ANY melee whatsoever. 

I have only found this bug in redeemer and its prime variant, and am unable to replicate it in the Sarpa. I sadly do not have any decent video capturing software otherwise I would attempt to make a gif or video of the bug in action. Regardless, the bug has been around for some time and it is something I hope gets fixed either with the launch of, or prior to, melee 2.9. 

Thankyou very much for any input or additional comments on people having this problem or fixes discovered. Currently the only way I've found to reset it is fully dieing and resurrecting (Not popping a self resurrect early) and even then it only seems to work about 60% of the time. I do hope this bug gets looked into and fixed sooner than later. 

Again, thankyou very much for taking the time to read over this DE and I do hope to this gets fixed or at least noticed and intended to be fixed. 

Sincerely, Xephier.

have you been using it on Mesa?

because i've had a similar thing happen with other melee weapons on mesa, the animation just completely breaks (jerky draw animation, no swing, jerky sheathe animation) and melee stops working

I think its connected to either Shooting Gallery or Shatter shield timing out

23 minutes ago, Saturndoot said:

have you been using it on Mesa?

because i've had a similar thing happen with other melee weapons on mesa, the animation just completely breaks (jerky draw animation, no swing, jerky sheathe animation) and melee stops working

I think its connected to either Shooting Gallery or Shatter shield timing out

I will admit while it has been happening, mostly because I've been testing the gun specifically on her for the time being, I've do remember having it happen on once or twice on other frames too though. Will have to test it to see if perhaps there is a link between her and the bug or if it is still a generalized thing.

It is hard to tell, I have gotten it to happen with just shattershield or shootinggallery active, or just when they're deactivating, but also when i get interrupted in my action. i got it to happen on Inaros too, so I am unsure if it is linked to mesa.

Edited by Xephier223

So been testing this lots and so far It does happen more on Mesa, it seems like Shooting gallery does have a chance of making it mess up along with the animation being interrupted. Both of these cause the glitch to happen where you stutter your animation and no longer actually are able to swing or fire on redeemer. So it can happen to any frame but more likely to mesa since her buffs are fairly heavily used.