Sign in to follow this  
Jeyki36

Limbo Idea

1- Make the Nullifier's bubble only create an AoE inside the Cataclysm and not destroy it, That's kinda the only thing that makes Limbo survive and it just doesn't work with corpus, there are too many nullifiers and his 4th ability simply can't be kept up.

• Haha 1

Also when nullifiers (without their bubbles up) get put into the rift whilst stasis is on the bubble cannot spawn, especially when they aren't alerted (this has caused several spy vault fails for me in the past because a nullifier i didn't see got sucked in and decided to put up their bubble despite being in stasis).

Thats the point with nulifer bubble, to erase all warframe power. But i agree, it's very anoying and pointless at some point.
I will see  when they touch each other, their bubble reduce our quickly overtime instead to destroy it.

47 minutes ago, (XB1)SilverSurferGuy said:

You could just use less range on cataclysm when dealing with corpus and corrupted 

In fact, just avoid Max-Range in general. Max range isn't really needed for the majority of situations and keeping it to just 145% or so saves mod room for survivability, Rift Torrent and other mods that can make Limbo significantly more versatile. He's a lot more than just a Bubble Buddy. 

• Applause 1

Phase in the rift, run at full speed toward the bubble, slide and melee, phase back in rift... 

If your bubble is at a smaller range, it should be fine. 

Only problem is with those cursed arbitration drones which is just a big flip off to limbo. It just breaks limbo's whole kit. Who had the idea that arbitrated mobs can shoot IN the rift while they are OUT? You can do nothing except crawl out of the rift or getting one-sidedly shot at... Which kills you anyway. 

Edited by TheSixteenth
  • Upvote 1

Just no, sorry mate it just that I find no problem with limbo it just that you have to learn how to use him well.  He was nerf because his power keep on spamming that annoying stuff so better find another cursed issue or blossoming flower trolls which yes I been in the field of flower trolls before....I ask everyone do not go there.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

In fact, just avoid Max-Range in general. Max range isn't really needed for the majority of situations and keeping it to just 145% or so saves mod room for survivability, Rift Torrent and other mods that can make Limbo significantly more versatile. He's a lot more than just a Bubble Buddy. 

For 90% of the time I play as limbo that’s actually what he is. I almost exclusively use him for heiracon on Pluto. The max range and high duration assures that the infested don’t get close to the excavator. BUT, on any other scenario, I use low to mid range builds

5 hours ago, (PS4)Lunsei said:

Thats the point with nulifer bubble, to erase all warframe power. 

Master race Strangledom says hi

• Applause 1

Limbo Idea: 

UPDATE 25:

Limbo has been removed from the game. 
Duo to Limbo's removal from the game we have compensated everyone with 5 forma, a reactor, and 500k credits.
Limbo Prime has been removed from the game, and we have compensated those players who obtained/purchased him with a free bundle of the next primed warframe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheSixteenth said:

Phase in the rift, run at full speed toward the bubble, slide and melee, phase back in rift... 

If your bubble is at a smaller range, it should be fine. 

Only problem is with those cursed arbitration drones which is just a big flip off to limbo. It just breaks limbo's whole kit. Who had the idea that arbitrated mobs can shoot IN the rift while they are OUT? You can do nothing except crawl out of the rift or getting one-sidedly shot at... Which kills you anyway. 

Has a Limbo main, I figured out that in Grineer and Infested arbitration's (Excavations and Interceptions because i am not a troll) you can pop your bubble and stasis, and use your Operator to kill the Drones since Operators dont go into the rift, I use the Operator beam AMP and it works pretty well.

7 hours ago, (XB1)SilverSurferGuy said:

For 90% of the time I play as limbo that’s actually what he is. I almost exclusively use him for heiracon on Pluto. The max range and high duration assures that the infested don’t get close to the excavator. BUT, on any other scenario, I use low to mid range builds

Well, that's fair. Bubble is pretty much the lynchpin of his defences, so if you're just using him for that purpose then that's fine.

In terms of more consistent usage though, I find that cutting back his bubble and giving him other options really opens him up, since he can start to operate without relying on the bubble. I use him quite a lot, so I prefer that kind of setup.

11 hours ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Master race Strangledom says hi

ho come on, that's seems to be a bug for me. ^^ Why it don't stop a living metal wire but stop all energy and living mater (as Nidus).
You get the point. 🙂