Sign in to follow this  
BrochBlack

Limbo's horrible interaction with Terra osprey and nulli bubbles

As the title says. at alert level 3 on the orb valis limbo is pretty much screwed, he's already squishy as is and i do think nullie bubbles should still counter him but they shouldn't completely shut him down

nullies have always been oppressive to limbo because they collapse his bubble the second theirs touches it. This should not be the case, what if they could create a "safe zone"  in his cataclysm where enemies inside the nullifier bubble while they are inside the rift act like they are not in the rift. Limbo is my favorite frame but i don't usually like to take him on corpus missions because one enemy unit type shuts him down so badly, especially if there are several of them. Nullifiers have been the subject of debate in the community since they were released and i hope DE plans to tune them back as they add more types of enemies to provide new kinds of challenge.

• Like 1

Not to mention that, in Fortuna, it seems there's enemies that damage Limbo whether he is in the rift or not, yes Limbo gets deleted pretty easily with nullifier presence.

An Idea I just got, allow Nullifiers to delete Cataclysm ONLY when the bubble touches the middle of it.

Edited by ScytodiDaedalus

Make a smaller cataclysm pop out from it to pop bubbles with high ROF weapon. Avoid raising alert state in bounties and nullifier bubbles won't even spawn.

As for the enemies damaging Limbo while in the rift I do consider that to be a bug rather then feature but that's just my opinion, enemies in Fortuna have all kinds of really weird behaviors which look bugged to me (operator getting bounced by bouncy mines while in the void, Nidus Larva grabs hyenas but doesn't pull them which kinda brakes the ability use... etc).

Ive been advocating this for years. The nullies shouldn't pop it... Just a safe zone type exactly. You said it very well. That is exactly how nullies work with Khoras strangledome... They dont pop the whole thing.