Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please! Plaguestar event instead of another Ghoul event!

Uthak

16 hours ago, HellVOps said:

Heres a list of them: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Event

Most of them were used to introduce new features/ mission types/mods/map tiles. So no 'OH' factor like when they first came out.

Still, would be nice to at least see something old-new back or revisited.

Thanks for the info. 😀
I didn't know how many different types of events that had actually been in Warframe in the past - it's quite a lot.
Some of those sound pretty cool and fairly easy to bring back, but a lot of them where part of introducing new mission or enemy types in the game and that makes them less relevant to bring back. If DE decide to bring back old events - updating some of the rewards would be needed absolutely.
I would love to see some old refreshed events in-game as well. 😉

Edited by Shadow-Spawn

It's not like I like you, plague star. I just need the forma.

.. and I accidentally made too much phylaxis. 

Also, it's good to have it come back regularly so new players can get the zaw parts. 

Which is to say, early lunch for Konzu, the infested boil, please.

On 2019-02-11 at 9:24 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

The Irony from all this, we get forma from lua and yet we get forma in the plague star and if we have it every 2 week it would be nice.  I prefer very month is fine, but a year or 2 its just trigger me which why would you set it every year or 2 which ppl hate to see and wait  plus its shouldn't be seasonal event to be fair which I think about the fallen plague star should of had their thing coming down faster because how much space junk they attend to blow it up and not only that the J8 golem that flying around its thruster butt (sorry, but I mean it does show the animation so its not my fault thinking that giant creature has a gas issue).  At the time being seeing that thing flying around should of had communicate itself cross at lest half galaxy and yet it could of send massive giant plague star to the plans already (or in Solaris area).  I mean the flipping infested are still intelligent creatures it shouldn't be that stupid because it got itself hold of Alad V and made unique prototype creatures, they could easily grab one infested 1 bro and just drop that thing where its needed to be.  Its not like the infested don't know how make infested hands just waving nothing just happen.

The Ghouls is sort of breaking logic code which we still find them even the event is not actived we still find them roaming around like bunch of catacomb skeletons that keep on crawling out its hole.  I said its enough its a enough to be unless they are going get infested ghouls then I change my saying and say "Fine we go with this" at lest long you have that plague star stand thing to pay, I want to my pay my points to get thous bloody wisp. Tired farming them in PoE annoying how long I have to look for one.

Wtf did you just ramble about??? Lmao grammar and structure go a loooooong way my tenno

18 minutes ago, (NSW)revfunk said:

Wtf did you just ramble about??? Lmao grammar and structure go a loooooong way my tenno

Watch it, we don't talk other ppl grammar plus your rudeness is not necessary needed to be here unless your trying derail the post.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the subject, the dev chooses when the time for the event come which I find it annoying to be, waiting every year or 2 for I prefer to go with that event instead of ghouls every day, since we talk about we wanted both event then it would be more nicer if we get infected ghoul where the meteor land right on top burred ghoul spot, even thou it may crush them it would be nice to meet new enemies for ghouls becoming unique to the cause of these infected being.

Still the dev doesn't put logic into the game and keep it the lore together for the infested which J Golem could of simple drive itself and find its buddies in space and just simple launch them forward to a planet which I can imagine being somewhere else right about now, right now the ghouls breaking logic still even thou we destroy amount of their units it be waste of time sending the ghouls in cetus when the Eilodon can't be killed, it would of wipe out the ghouls and if the ghouls have kuva in them basically the Eilodon will go after them more often. I still want the plague star be part of event more instead of little to be, but my time is short for the moment and its time move on what could the dev could of done.

33 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Watch it, we don't talk other ppl grammar plus your rudeness is not necessary needed to be here unless your trying derail the post.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to the subject, the dev chooses when the time for the event come which I find it annoying to be, waiting every year or 2 for I prefer to go with that event instead of ghouls every day, since we talk about we wanted both event then it would be more nicer if we get infected ghoul where the meteor land right on top burred ghoul spot, even thou it may crush them it would be nice to meet new enemies for ghouls becoming unique to the cause of these infected being.

Still the dev doesn't put logic into the game and keep it the lore together for the infested which J Golem could of simple drive itself and find its buddies in space and just simple launch them forward to a planet which I can imagine being somewhere else right about now, right now the ghouls breaking logic still even thou we destroy amount of their units it be waste of time sending the ghouls in cetus when the Eilodon can't be killed, it would of wipe out the ghouls and if the ghouls have kuva in them basically the Eilodon will go after them more often. I still want the plague star be part of event more instead of little to be, but my time is short for the moment and its time move on what could the dev could of done.

But we do....can't have a discussion speaking 2 different languages lol anywho....continue

On 2019-02-11 at 2:43 AM, Uthak said:

Hello!

We keep getting ghoul events on the Plains of Eidelon, which is more annoying than anything for those players who already posess the codex entries and the weapons they drop, especially when said players want to farm jewels for example.  Could we get a Plaguestar event instead? That is fun, has a nice boss battle, and meainingful rewards. Bump if you agree!

So, what I’m getting from this is... you want stuff from Plague Star to lose value.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

Umm what?

Trade Chat speculators *hate* Unvaultings and event reruns.  "I got three copies of Maiming Strike and if I hold onto them long enough, they'll sell for 500p each!"  (DE re-runs the Acolytes.  Value of Maiming Strike drops massively as supply goes way up and demand drops.)  "Darn it!"  Same thing with the Plaguestar mods and especially the Infested Zaw Arcanes.  They can't sell them for as much if the devs announce the event is returning, because people will wait and try to grind their own.  Or even just wait for the prices to drop.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-02-14 at 4:56 AM, (PS4)godlysparta said:

So, what I’m getting from this is... you want stuff from Plague Star to lose value.

Formas aren't that big of a deal, you can farm stuff for sale easy, buy a forma bundle per 1-2 days, that's 3 formas for 35 plat, craft 1 per 24 hours with the bp-s from relics, and you'll have a ton pretty fast. The other stuff like the arcanes and the plague parts aren't that much better than what you can get otherwise, you can make PRETTY strong stuff with normal zaw parts, and I haven't even mentioned the best-in-game heavy blades like the Gram Prime.

It would make it a bit easier getting these, and if they redone the mechanics of the event boss and make it at least a bit harder (and/or more fun), it wouldn't really change the prices. It would be a bit of convenience for hard-core farmers, and would make it a bit easier to get a plagued zaw, which is like isn't that big since there are far more powerful weapons anyway.

While it is good to get events which reward good stuff, the POINT is that this gives rewards ALL players find useful, engagement would be high, and it would not be a pointless, and annoying event like the Ghouls making Spacemom filling your inbox with spam.

From what we seen with the new Orb Vallis event, they are willing to make these kinds of events, and since they ARE remaking PoE, we can hope for stuff like that.

Edited by Uthak

On 2019-02-14 at 6:04 AM, jfhsanseiIII said:

I’d rather see more events to be honest.  PS is bi-annual and ghouls are common. I’d like to see three more events that hit maybe every other month.  Reasons to back to PoE need to exist. 

You are getting it! 😄

On 2019-03-19 at 7:25 AM, Uthak said:

Formas aren't that big of a deal, you can farm stuff for sale easy, buy a forma bundle per 1-2 days, that's 3 formas for 35 plat, craft 1 per 24 hours with the bp-s from relics, and you'll have a ton pretty fast. The other stuff like the arcanes and the plague parts aren't that much better than what you can get otherwise, you can make PRETTY strong stuff with normal zaw parts, and I haven't even mentioned the best-in-game heavy blades like the Gram Prime.

It would make it a bit easier getting these, and if they redone the mechanics of the event boss and make it at least a bit harder (and/or more fun), it wouldn't really change the prices. It would be a bit of convenience for hard-core farmers, and would make it a bit easier to get a plagued zaw, which is like isn't that big since there are far more powerful weapons anyway.

While it is good to get events which reward good stuff, the POINT is that this gives rewards ALL players find useful, engagement would be high, and it would not be a pointless, and annoying event like the Ghouls making Spacemom filling your inbox with spam.

From what we seen with the new Orb Vallis event, they are willing to make these kinds of events, and since they ARE remaking PoE, we can hope for stuff like that.

The primary concern is the arcanes. They are pretty valuable and considering their insane power, the Arcanes do deserve to be rare and valuable. Add that to the fact that Cetus Wisps are much easier to farm with Plague Star, and you will make even amps worthless (even though you can’t trade them. The only reason I wanted to bring this up is because it messes with the progression. Plague star makes what would normally difficult to farm a lot easier.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-02-11 at 4:43 AM, Uthak said:

Hello!

We keep getting ghoul events on the Plains of Eidelon, which is more annoying than anything for those players who already posess the codex entries and the weapons they drop, especially when said players want to farm jewels for example.  Could we get a Plaguestar event instead? That is fun, has a nice boss battle, and meainingful rewards. Bump if you agree!

While I agree with some of the others that it is not the greatest event in the game, I am much more interested in it than the Ghouls. Also the rewards from the Plaguestar are much better and, due to it not being around as frequently as the Ghouls, feels much more refreshing to play. I would like to farm some more Zaw parts from it as well.