Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drops In U10?

Hybridon

Seirously, justseriously. Not onlydo we mindlessly have to grind for Necro, WE STILL DONT HAVE A FREAKIN CLUE WHERE ANYTHING DROPS.

Its been like a month since droptables 2.0, and we have no ideas where the old mods dopand not a freakinclue where the new ones drop. We have no statements from DE saying where the new prime weapons drop... there sno information at all, seriously, is this how you want to continue, with little to no information?

Ive been a true believer until U10, droptables still are a mystery, DE continues to hide stuff behind gazillions of grinding, and explains little to nothing when they put in a update or any event, well ANYTHING.

Seriously, getting tired of this, when I play I want my time to be optimal, and that just never happens anymore, cause i have no clue whatsoever where to go or to kill if im after specific items that DE never told us where they decided to stick them this time.

EDIT: Forgot that now i also have to stop and regen stamina, so Ilose even more time cause of a stupid "workin as intended" feature that slows down a quick paced game.

And to anybody that says wheres the solution you propose? The same i proposed 1 month ago, set up topics on the forums telling us where and the chances for each drop, simple as that.

Edited by Hybridon

try Warframe Wiki, it's official and it provided all the information I needed

So where is Boar and the othe rPrime if wiki informs all the info needed?

And relying on a wiki is plain stupid, so I have to go to the wiki, instead of there forums or there game to find ou what I need, wheres the logic?

And since drop table 2.0 wiki isnt updated precisely at all.

Edited by Hybridon

So where is Boar and the othe rPrime if wiki informs all the info needed?

And relying on a wiki is plain stupid, so I have to go to the wiki, instead of there forums or there game to find ou what I need, wheres the logic?

And since drop table 2.0 wiki isnt updated precisely at all.

actually I have to agree with you. it would make a lot of sense just to consolidate the two (forums and wiki) into maybe another subsection of the forums that just contains information on how to find certain items. then again, a wiki is a more easily searchable/navigable format. I don't know how the drop tables are calculated in the wiki, but they also need some updating, even before U10. 

you also can't expect a wiki or something to be immediately updated with the newest items. and if you need help finding the new nav coordinates, here's the best advice: open everything. they come from breakable containers and lockers too. if you really want to be efficient with your runs, equip a master thief mod so you have a chance at unlocking locked lockers. it might be slower if you're more thorough, but the more thorough you are, the better chance you have of finding them

actually I have to agree with you. it would make a lot of sense just to consolidate the two (forums and wiki) into maybe another subsection of the forums that just contains information on how to find certain items. then again, a wiki is a more easily searchable/navigable format. I don't know how the drop tables are calculated in the wiki, but they also need some updating, even before U10. 

you also can't expect a wiki or something to be immediately updated with the newest items. and if you need help finding the new nav coordinates, here's the best advice: open everything. they come from breakable containers and lockers too. if you really want to be efficient with your runs, equip a master thief mod so you have a chance at unlocking locked lockers. it might be slower if you're more thorough, but the more thorough you are, the better chance you have of finding them

Who drops the new mods? Which Void drops mag? which one drops Boar Prime?

My problemis they have little to no info on those and we have to wait on players to discover such things, its bs imo. They arent capable of explaining anything or telling us our chances, we already have to go against RNG, then we have to do that in the dark, cause we know nothing about any drops...