Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Fortuna: The Profit Taker - Update 24.2.12

[DE]Danielle

On February 12, 2019 at 1:40 AM, (PS4)Angel_Carri said:

Add a in game watch on the ship to determine day/night cycles!

That you have no way at all to check Cetus time when you are in Fortuna is just so sad. That you have to resort to out of game app/site is just mindblowing. As I bet that clock is a 5 min work to add to the game.

8 hours ago, (PS4)rolfsammland said:

That you have no way at all to check Cetus time when you are in Fortuna is just so sad. That you have to resort to out of game app/site is just mindblowing. As I bet that clock is a 5 min work to add to the game.

I know for the plains that you can tell day / night from the navigation screen, Just hover over the node.  I think it's true for fortuna as well.  I'm not at home to be able to confirm fortuna.  I do agree that it would be nice to have a more accessible indicator.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I know for the plains that you can tell day / night from the navigation screen, Just hover over the node.  I think it's true for fortuna as well.  I'm not at home to be able to confirm fortuna.  I do agree that it would be nice to have a more accessible indicator.

Do not think you understood what I was talking about. How can you hover over the node to Cetus when you are IN Fortuna? Or for that matter out doing missions in Vallis? To have to stop the farming to head back to the ship just to look at the Navigation screen and then see it say "Day" over Cetus, how much help is that really? I want to know when the Night Time starts so I go on a PoE hunt, so "Day" aint that much help to be honest. What we need is a way to access the Nav Screen at all times in Options menu and having the real Cetus time showing instead of just "Day" or "Night". 

Archived