Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaotyke

Wisp will have a different Walk/Run animation, you know what this means, DE...

Costum walk/run for Titania too, please.

And you can even make it a new cosmetic slot like the Noble and Agile animations so we arent locked to "Must use this frame's animation to run like this".

I'd like to have this be the case for all the animation sets as well. Seeing a frame walk with Inaros' Agile set or Harrow's Nobile set would be a wonderful sight to see.

1 hour ago, Zelmeno said:

Means your overly excited and made a duplicate thread?

No, I had the 503 Error and was asked to resend the page.

X frame having something different from the other frames does not mean it needs to be applied to existing frames.

1 hour ago, peterc3 said:

X frame having something different from the other frames does not mean it needs to be applied to existing frames.

While that is true, I think we'd all agree that the currently available animations for Titania break the flow they themselves provide, with the transition being really unnatural. I'm fairly sure the animation team would also love to do it, they seem to enjoy doing this kind of stuff on trailers and such (which sometimes find their way to the game, like SIlva/Aegis Prime and Mirage's Hall of Mirrors demonstrate).

8 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Costum walk/run for Titania too, please.

And a Naruto dash for Ash while we are at it. And also imagine Zephyr needs something spicy too. IMO

It really bothers me how Titania's Wings clip on the ground while sliding, and make most syandanas unusable. Can it move upwards while sliding? Or all together be removed/removable while not in fairy mode? And give her ass and things a buff while at it to fill the absence the removal would create. 😉

Imagine running using the Inaros Agile Set. You would run like a drunken madman with a gun...

Sure, give Titania similar or the same animations that Wisp will have. But making a new set of animations for every idle animation? Not only that would be a lot of work, but that would also mean having to figure out how to make every character move in the same pose/position they were. It could be simple for most Noble ones, but for I can't imagine that being easy for most Agile ones either.

I don't know why people don't consider the amount of work and time that would be put into having to animate these things.

1 hour ago, Scruffel said:

Sure, give Titania similar or the same animations that Wisp will have. But making a new set of animations for every idle animation? Not only that would be a lot of work, but that would also mean having to figure out how to make every character move in the same pose/position they were. It could be simple for most Noble ones, but for I can't imagine that being easy for most Agile ones either. 

I don't know why people don't consider the amount of work and time that would be put into having to animate these things.

Well, people can ask all we want because DE is not bound at all to do it 😛

4 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Well, people can ask all we want because DE is not bound at all to do it 😛

Of course they're not, but this is supposed to be a Feedback section. Not a Wishlist section, which means you have to take into the considering what is possible and what is not.