Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is your favorite character in all of warframe

(XBOX)UpgradeAcorn989

Easy.

Vay Hek.

In my opinion the best written character in the entire story. Compared to his fully-fleshed-out personality, everyone else is just puppets doing what is needed for the plot to move forward.

Realistic and relatable motivations and actions, memorable and convincing voice acting.

He is the reason that Grineer are the REAL Iconic villains of Warframe.

19 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Easy.

Vay Hek.

In my opinion the best written character in the entire story. Compared to his fully-fleshed-out personality, everyone else is just puppets doing what is needed for the plot to move forward.

Realistic and relatable motivations and actions, memorable and convincing voice acting.

He is the reason that Grineer are the REAL Iconic villains of Warframe.

Well if you read the comics, it turns out Vay Hek is just a joke that the queens kept around for S#&$s and giggles, he's the laughing stock of all grineer.

4 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

Well if you read the comics, it turns out Vay Hek is just a joke that the queens kept around for S#&$s and giggles, he's the laughing stock of all grineer.

Did you just imply I didn't read those? lol

That is one of the reasons why he's so good. He gives no S#&$s about being ridiculed. He has a vision and he goes for it. If someone disagrees with him, well, sucks for them, but someone has to be wrong.

In that order

- Darvo, hands down.He was my fav when he first appeared and will forever be my fav. And the way he was degraded from " somewhat first npc with a background" to " stands around in the relay, being of no use at all" hurts my soul. I wish we would get to learn more about him.

- Vay Hek, I've always liked him. no idea why. And that tiny bit of his past we saw in that little comic just made me like him more.

- Sargas Ruk and Alad V, Don't make me decide. I like Sargas Ruk because he seems like a honorable warrior, loyal to the grineer. And Alad V I like for being the exact opposite.

That's about it. All the other npcs seem kinda empty to me. New Npcs just can't compete with the first few Npcs.