Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can you get "married" in-game?

irisillych

seriously delete that, I am on topic.  It just that sometime ppl can barge in rude between the game during the wedding I was giving heads up to the dude about wedding crasher ppl.  Trust me if you don't know which the troll good crashing ppl wedding.  I am just giving reminder how the act of ppl sometime can be more ruder then I, I do no wedding stuff with ppl unless I am there for the helping decoration.

1st would be nice start decoration which I wish the dev put flowers in the game and cherry blossom trees to have their petal falling if the dev can put this into the game

Spoiler

IncompletePalatableBluetickcoonhound-siz

2nd having hill where the guy who announce wedding thing to get them together to be husband and wife which add 2 blossom tree aside of him

3rd make line of chairs for ppl to sit (sit pads)

4th Have single large sparking crystals hang in the room in the center  between the hill and the ppl is sitting at (the crystal have to have astonishing looks which argon crystals is fine at least it can shine)

5th candles or one these

Spoiler

101L13303_6VG24_Comp7.jpg.thumb.319.319.have the fire set perfectly nice in line and not too close to cloth or any materials that can be burn

make sure they aren't angle wrong, for it have to be exact the same to each other in horizontal and vertical.

6th have the perfect music to play with for the wedding so your wife will remember it the day forth she got married

7th decorate the floor in the center with the symbol of your love and compassion and it be petals symbolized of heart, then have wind blower that is breeze and that doesn't make noise just nicely to push and not hard like a tornado.

________________________________________________________________________________________

the rest I am not dealing with, but funny thing is I was once held massive job and wedding decorative was one of it and no I am not going back that job again (too many ppl ask for me go off cross the world to make wedding decorative be amazing) also, you do not wanna know my other odd jobs is, so best keep it what it is.  Enjoy your wedding and DO NOT INVITE PPL WHO WILL INVITE PARTY CRASHERS! (too many brawls I end up with that in my past)

Edited by ChaoticEdge

50 minutes ago, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

There was a Tenno Marital ceremony conducted a few years ago to unite two players who were together in real life. It hasn’t been done since but I am sure if you contact Rebecca on twitter or someone about it they could probably do it again. 

i've uh...tried but i don't wanna push it too much because it gets weird to tweet at them constantly... (that might be my anxiety talking but it also feels rude)

2 hours ago, irisillych said:

i've uh...tried but i don't wanna push it too much because it gets weird to tweet at them constantly... (that might be my anxiety talking but it also feels rude)

100% know how you feel. There was a time when it was pretty normal to message them directly, but we've long since passed the point where they couldn't respond to all the messages even if they wanted to.

It feels rude to lean on contacts, even if you have them. Regardless of how big a stage you end up having, a lot of people are going to want to be in attendance anyway. In fact you may want to be putting a plan together for how you're going to handle all that 😛

• Like 1

10 hours ago, notlamprey said:

In fact you may want to be putting a plan together for how you're going to handle all that 😛

Right now we've got two plans. If we're lucky enough to get this seen by the community team and can have a proper ceremony, we'll construct a new great hall specifically for it and decorate it to hold enough visitors (or at the very least use our treasury room which looks dope). If not, we'll just do a nice little clan-only ceremony in one of our existing halls that she worked on.

18 hours ago, irisillych said:

stop ya'll are making me doki doki

We're making your heart beat?

Seems like the kind of thing we should keep doing.

Edit: For the sake of those unaware, "Doki Doki" is onomatopoeia for an elevated heartbeat in Japan. The more you know!

Edited by Corvid
  • Like 1

On 2019-02-14 at 9:15 AM, Glitchesarecool said:

We have tried messaging Reb and Meg and Twitter a couple of times now. Mostly just hoping that someone on the community team sees it.

I'd say expect a 2 week wait at minimum. The next mainline update has been pushed back to next week which means hair is probably on fire and once it launches they will go hard into bugfixes and adjustments the week after.