Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 gamepads Controls for Decorations in Dojo + Origin Point of Decorations

(PSN)Django01200

Since the last update, there is a modification on controls with gamepads in dojo when on forced movements. It's always moving when hold cross, triangle or R2, it was way much better before when it wasn't moving by itself. For confort and practical used, i want to revert back to the old way, so i wonder if it's possible to insert in the options, an option for choosing between the old and the new and be able to make the forced deplacement like before.

Oh, and by the way, on some decorations there origin point (intersection between X, Y and Z axes) are not totally in the pieces, and a little off, so when i try to put them just next each others in forced movement there this little space between the pieces who just happen to ruin the whole things. https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/07/2/1549936697-warframe-20190211111005.jpg

thanks for your hard work on the game, and hope an answer on my problem with forced movement as soon as you can, so that i can embellish our dojo like before. (and sorry for my english if some part are weird, but i'm french and not used to write in others language).