Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Signs You Play Warframe Too Much

(XBOX)RedShinigami83

3 hours ago, (XB1)RedShinigami83 said:

I saw this in the LA Times and asked myself, "I wonder how many points I can get grinding that rail with my K-Drive..."
la-1549925032-ytbk35t362-snap-image

Way too late for that. I was doing something along that line in my Tony Hawk's Pro Skater days.

20 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

When you try to bullet jump in Skyrim/Fallout and your buttons do nothing.

*Puts hand up* Though it was in Doom 2016, not Skyrim or Fallout.

• Like 3

I actually had my first Warframe dream recently.

Well the details are a bit hazy now but I was definitely parkouring like a madman, shooting stuff and breaking open lockers. Can't remember if there was a reason for it, but it was a fun power trip. 

*checks into local clinic*

Hi everyone, I'm FlusteredFerret and I'm addicted to Warframe...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (NSW)jja209 said:

Being on the warframe forums

You haven't been here long enough for such a cynical response lol

6 hours ago, (XB1)RedShinigami83 said:

I saw this in the LA Times and asked myself, "I wonder how many points I can get grinding that rail with my K-Drive..."
la-1549925032-ytbk35t362-snap-image

Nah, it's when you try bullet jumping IRL, trying to use abilities IRL or having Warframe based dreams. xD

48 minutes ago, Castlefrost said:

Valentines is coming bruv, you might get lucky and have a garuda body type with saryn levels of upper abdominal size.

Oi when was Saryn's lower half worse than Garuda's. No, I refuse to accept this.

When your favorite drink is Mountain('s of)Kuva and your most hated food is Nano Sporitos.

You think you're perma invisible and you actually manage to be.

You start hearing voices in your head, when you see Ancient Aliens fake Lotus/Lordis is telling you 'It's the Grineer'.

When you go outside your first thought is trying to survive while a lone tenno operative collects information and you're trying to squeeze life support out of every parking ticket dispenser.

You put Shattering Impact on your axe before farming trees for arcanes.

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

Oi when was Saryn's lower half worse than Garuda's. No, I refuse to accept this.

Ever seen those cheecks bruv, both em got the perfect spherical volume, mass, and shape to gather the looks of any geezer, eh? I even outshapes valkitty and rhino on that matter mate. Its facts bruv, saryn may got the best melons but garuda has the thiccest 'osterior of em all. Check?

• Like 1

Warframe has been such an integral part of my life (8,000+ hours) for so many years, and along with that is the wiki and searching info. Googling anything and everything from "Warframe Saryn" to check how specific abilities work, to "Warframe condition overload" to make sure I'm not crazy and those stupid butcher's are indeed the only location to get that damn mod.

Has led to a habit of always including it, in basically every search. 

"Warframe monster hunter", "Warframe amazon.com", "Warframe smash bros ultimate" and even as far as "Warframe cheap couches" are all recent highlights.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

When you plan your daily IRL routine on the basis of when your in-game excavators are done and need to be retrieved.

You can download the app to do this from anywhere. And you can use your foundry to make sure your all out of polymer bundles, because of w/e you need, energy pizza or whatever. 

As for me I visit the forums nearly every day because my Xbox doesn't want to work, and my laptop can only load my landing craft or player hubs, no missions.. One day. I even rather buy Prime Access than a new system so that I don't miss anything when I finally get back on. 

• Like 1