Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot delete DM tabs OR access options in chat.

(NSW)Eon_93

Hello to all. I needed to know whether this is a common (enough) issue or if it's only happening to me. 

Now. Ever since the Fortuna update, my UI has been acting up.. Before explaining the specific issues, know that it Isn't due to controller malfunction. I've also re-downloaded the game to try and fix this and it was not resolved. 

Issue

After having the recent update (download), I am unable to select & process any player's selected options (Invite, Player Profile, etc) within the player options  (by pressing A) when the cursor is highlighting their name in the in-game chat box.

Now here's the weird part... When highlighting a player's name through the channels (trading, region, recruiting), the options does show up. However, i'm still unable to press the options Invite or Player Profile, no matter if I highlight it. Even worse, if I try highlighting a player's name from an independent tab, it doesn't show the options at all...

Does anyone else have this problem??? I've given DE a request about it a day or so ago, and they gave the usual standard message that they'll look into it. It really bothers me though, i'm unable to invite anyone & I slick hate having a bunch of tabs up when trading & talking with friends.

Thanks for the comments. 👍🏾

Edited by (NSW)Eon_Nexus
Needed a more proper title for the subject.