Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd like to brag about my opticor

AceRogue

Hi,

I'm quite excited to get my hand on the upcoming opticor vandal.

But I'd also like to share my stats on my opticor since it's my main weapon since it's introduction back in update 15.

Used 25.2% out of 89d 7h 24 m 39s (2143 hours) time played in this gem of a game that is Warframe. ❤️

Xp 62,684,480 (that has to be alot, right?)

Kills 116,653 (kappa)

Kill assists 4,174

Accuracy 36% (could be worse, could be better)

Headshot kills 8,073 (not so bad)

Honorable mention:

I have 14 formas on my opticor, this is a given with how many times the meta as changed, the arrival of a few buffs, the arrival of a few primed mods, and basicly fooling around and testing some builds with my favorite weapon.

And of course, the pinacle of my kuva farming efforts: 

Opticor Visi-saticron:

+182% damage;

+94,4% multishot;

+146,2% critical chance;

+84,7% weapon recoil (lucky, right?)

MR 15, Naramon polarity, 18 capacity ..................................................................................................... a wooping 143 rerolls!!!

Here it is, my favorite weapon gets a much anticipated vandal variant and I couldn't be more excited!

TY DE <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Oups, almost forgot! here is my current build

Serration, Split chamber, primed shred, vital sense, infected clip, primed cryo rounds, hunter munitions and a godsend riven Opticor Visi-saticron. 

Edited by AceRogue

29 minutes ago, AceRogue said:

Hi,

I'm quite excited to get my hand on the upcoming opticor vandal.

But I'd also like to share my stats on my opticor since it's my main weapon since it's introduction back in update 15.

Used 25.2% out of 89d 7h 24 m 39s (2143 hours) time played in this gem of a game that is Warframe. ❤️

Xp 62,684,480 (that has to be alot, right?)

Kills 116,653 (kappa)

Kill assists 4,174

Accuracy 36% (could be worse, could be better)

Headshot kills 8,073 (not so bad)

Honorable mention:

I have 14 formas on my opticor, this is a given with how many times the meta as changed, the arrival of a few buffs, the arrival of a few primed mods, and basicly fooling around and testing some builds with my favorite weapon.

And of course, the pinacle of my kuva farming efforts: 

Opticor Visi-saticron:

+182% damage;

+94,4% multishot;

+146,2% critical chance;

MR 15, Naramon polarity, 18 capacity ..................................................................................................... a wooping 143 rerolls!!!

Here it is, my favorite weapon gets a much anticipated vandal variant and I couldn't be more excited!

TY DE <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Oups, almost forgot! here is my current build

Serration, Split chamber, primed shred, vital sense, infected clip, primed cryo rounds, hunter munitions and a godsend riven Opticor Visi-saticron. 

Cool

My previous build used vile accelerant instead of primed shred. I was getting annoyed since I was able to pierce a group of mods, so I switched them.

Also, hunter munition makes the difference between substancialy one shoting corrupt bombard lvl 150 in the simulacrum or not.

Hey now, if we're bragging then I'd like to tell you about my big stick. 

Boy do I love my big stick, there's nothing more fun to me than whipping it out in a mission, slapping a few Grineer in the face with it and admiring just how much it grows, truly extraordinary.

Love the damn thing so much that I've gotten almost 200,000 kills with it, funnily enough that's more than my 3 "official" most used weapons combined. Game pls.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Boy do I love my big stick, there's nothing more fun to me than whipping it out in a mission, slapping a few Grineer in the face with it and admiring just how much it grows, truly extraordinary.

Love the damn thing so much that I've gotten almost 200,000 kills with it, funnily enough that's more than my 3 "official" most used weapons combined. Game pls.

Look at this shameless monkey king, whipping out his big stick mid mission, shoving it in the face of people!

7 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Imagine if that big stick get's the Vauban treatment 

7 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

gunna take someones eye out with that stick just do what i did with wukong for the short time i had him 
"how far away can i be a poke this lancer" i swear i had more enjoyment poking the enemy then anything else with mr monkey 

there you go next build idea machine-gun poking 

Nice! Mine is:

Spoiler

Used: 26.9% (87d 21h 13m 41s (2019 hours))
XP: 31,981,240
Kills: 82,355
Kill Assists: 411 (I'm a solo player)
Accuracy: 58%
Headshot Kills: 11,821
Forma: 8
Riven: Opticor Crita-acriata (+104.2% Critical Damage, +139.7% Damage, +130.5% Critical Chance, No negative, 61 Rolls, MR13, 18 Naramon)
Build: Vile Acceleration, Hellfire, Stormbringer, Vital Sense, Point Strike, Serration, Split Chamber, Riven

It certainly has earned its retirement.

21 hours ago, AceRogue said:

Opticor Visi-saticron:

+182% damage;

+94,4% multishot;

+146,2% critical chance;

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

Nice! Mine is:

Hide contents

Riven: Opticor Crita-acriata (+104.2% Critical Damage, +139.7% Damage, +130.5% Critical Chance, No negative, 61 Rolls, MR13, 18 Naramon)
Build: Vile Acceleration, Hellfire, Stormbringer, Vital Sense, Point Strike, Serration, Split Chamber, Riven

Tl5EDBg.png

hcfczcT.png

En 14/2/2019 a las 0:07, Cloud dijo:

Tl5EDBg.png

hcfczcT.png

A cc d ms is slightly better than your cc cd ms provided same stats. The problem is his stats arent maxed (bit low in some cases). D provides more than cd unless with chroma since its stat ceiling is much higher, nice rivens regardless.