Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico Prime, and the crosshair which is a point.

Uthak

Hi!

While I use the scope on my Rubico Prime, the crosshairs turn into a single point, which, in many fight, will barely show. While I am sure some players have such good aim they don't even need crosshairs, those of us handicapped by the limitations of being simple mortal beings struggle with that kind of crosshair. I'm not sure if the single point crosshair appears in other weapons or not, but could we get a crosshair rework? It probably wouldn't take such a huge effort.

Also snipers historically have big crosshairs, making sure that the first shot hits. The game doesn't really follow this principle really, not in all cases. Even stylistically it would make sense to use bigger, more obvious crosshairs, or at least give it as an option to suckier people like me!

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Uthak
grammar
  • Like 1

persoanlly I have no probelm with them, but I've seen many who aren't fans of the scope designs. I couldn't get on with the Vanilla Rubico originally, because the scope design was quite distracting (referred to by myself and others as the "Seaweed Sniper"). it would be nice to have a single, contemporary design across all scopes as an option that could be toggled on or off.

it could be added into Display Settings as "Contemporary Scope", when on, all Snipers have a standardized crosshair, like what you would expect in other shooters, and when toggled to Off, it presents the scope as DE designed it, visual clutter and all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

persoanlly I have no probelm with them, but I've seen many who aren't fans of the scope designs. I couldn't get on with the Vanilla Rubico originally, because the scope design was quite distracting (referred to by myself and others as the "Seaweed Sniper"). it would be nice to have a single, contemporary design across all scopes as an option that could be toggled on or off.

it could be added into Display Settings as "Contemporary Scope", when on, all Snipers have a standardized crosshair, like what you would expect in other shooters, and when toggled to Off, it presents the scope as DE designed it, visual clutter and all.

Except there is, it's called the "Use Sniper Scopes" option in the Interface settings. It disables the stylized scope HUDS and just zooms in your aim like it does any other gun.

• Like 1