Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whiteboards & Roadmaps: an Update

[DE]Steve

ynvblOoai-lRuQX8Pd6egZZI31S2R0CiOitfSrsAWlNu364Gufhv6Jm4qy9uK_kqqTneKP-c1AD8Erf3KNHTwoadntrwzKelcz7-LUa1d8Bzyvp0CQADjMThOpe64WIkL7AG7hXZ

My honoured Tenno,  

I hope you like my arrows - if you don't feel like reading, those arrows are what we're developing to ship soon.

• Warframes 3: You've seen Hildryn and Wisp (two of the three upcoming Warframes).
  • Deck 12 - Exploiter: There's been cryptic videos in both of this year's Devstreams... blink and you'll miss it. Something is coming and I'm not just thinking about the Opticor Vandal.
  • The Gas City has been developing week over week and it's way more than 'just' an art remaster.
  • Melee: is something I tweet about (maybe too much)?
  • The 'Wolf of Saturn' stands out as something that replaces Alerts, gives challenges, and introducers new characters.

But it's February - and none of it's live. We are developing it all - and pushing ourselves to deliver innovation and quality very soon (because we know you're probably bored waiting).

Sooooon:

• You can expect a full Melee Phase 1 workshop with diagrams, videos, and information next week. This tells you everything you need to know about our roll out plans and changes. The Melee changes themselves aren't coming this week.
  • You can expect a full 'What's happening to Alerts' workshop next week as well - bye bye 'pay to sleep'.
  • In the coming weeks, the Wolf will howl.
  • Also in the coming weeks a PC mainline update that brings you Hildryn, 'Exploiter', and Melee Phase 1 (it'll be part of the mainline, not coming this week).

Now I have to go finish all these things with the team, send coffee.

Glad to see the team is doing well. Hopefully this year will be much better than 2018 in both content and reworks.

Looking forward to melee 3.0, wisp and the upcoming rail jack, aswell as more lore!

However, from what I've read, there'll be no update this week? That's a bummer... was hoping to get my hands on melee 2.99998 this week 😕

14 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

ynvblOoai-lRuQX8Pd6egZZI31S2R0CiOitfSrsAWlNu364Gufhv6Jm4qy9uK_kqqTneKP-c1AD8Erf3KNHTwoadntrwzKelcz7-LUa1d8Bzyvp0CQADjMThOpe64WIkL7AG7hXZ

My honoured Tenno,  

I hope you like my arrows - if you don't feel like reading, those arrows are what we're developing to ship soon.

• Warframes 3: You've seen Hildryn and Wisp (two of the three upcoming Warframes).
  • Deck 12 - Exploiter: There's been cryptic videos in both of this year's Devstreams... blink and you'll miss it. Something is coming and I'm not just thinking about the Opticor Vandal.
  • The Gas City has been developing week over week and it's way more than 'just' an art remaster.
  • Melee: is something I tweet about (maybe too much)?
  • The 'Wolf of Saturn' stands out as something that replaces Alerts, gives challenges, and introducers new characters.

But it's February - and none of it's live. We are developing it all - and pushing ourselves to deliver innovation and quality very soon (because we know you're probably bored waiting).

Sooooon:

• You can expect a full Melee Phase 1 workshop with diagrams, videos, and information next week. This tells you everything you need to know about our roll out plans and changes. The Melee changes themselves aren't coming this week.
  • You can expect a full 'What's happening to Alerts' workshop next week as well - bye bye 'pay to sleep'.
  • In the coming weeks, the Wolf will howl.
  • Also in the coming wee,s a PC mainline update that brings you Hildryn, 'Exploiter', and Melee Phase 1 (it'll be part of the mainline, not coming this week).

Now I have to go finish all these things with the team, send coffee.

Image result for coffee .gif

1 minute ago, PsychoSunshine said:

Could someone explain to me what "pay to sleep" means, please?

You have to buy the Warframe: Nap Land expansion pack for access to 3 new beds and sleeping pills. Alternatively you can pick up the Warframe: Season 5 Pass and get everything from the Nap expansion pack.

Archived