Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whiteboards & Roadmaps: an Update

[DE]Steve

Thank you for this update! After hearing in January about the introduction of more events, the topic of challenge, and Trials returning in the future, I am intrigued to see where this year takes us. Next thing you know, it will be TennoCon 2019 and we will be getting into something bigger than Fortuna.

I hope the Melee changes come with Disposition adjustments as well.

1 hour ago, [DE]Steve said:

ynvblOoai-lRuQX8Pd6egZZI31S2R0CiOitfSrsAWlNu364Gufhv6Jm4qy9uK_kqqTneKP-c1AD8Erf3KNHTwoadntrwzKelcz7-LUa1d8Bzyvp0CQADjMThOpe64WIkL7AG7hXZ

• Also in the coming wee,s a PC mainline update that brings you Hildryn, 'Exploiter', and Melee Phase 1 (it'll be part of the mainline, not coming this week).

SO to clarify, hildryn isn't coming this week....? or is the melee phase 1 or are both not coming? because I would very much prefer if we could get hildryn this week :v

Sounds good, but i have some question regarding melee 3.0

1. It’s been brought up by some player, what will happen to telos boltace in melee 3.0?

2. Been mentioned in lazt devstream, some weapon has lost its momentum to go forward (i’ve experienced with hammer and staff), is it what we’re gonna get in melee 3.0? I’m okay if it isn’t, i just want an answer

Thx for your info on mainline update, keep up the good work..

My honoured Tenno,  

I hope you like my arrows - if you don't feel like reading, those arrows are what we're developing to ship soon.

• Warframes 3: You've seen Hildryn and Wisp (two of the three upcoming Warframes).
  • Deck 12 - Exploiter: There's been cryptic videos in both of this year's Devstreams... blink and you'll miss it. Something is coming and I'm not just thinking about the Opticor Vandal.
  • The Gas City has been developing week over week and it's way more than 'just' an art remaster.
  • Melee: is something I tweet about (maybe too much)?
  • The 'Wolf of Saturn' stands out as something that replaces Alerts, gives challenges, and introducers new characters.

But it's February - and none of it's live. We are developing it all - and pushing ourselves to deliver innovation and quality very soon (because we know you're probably bored waiting).

Sooooon:

• You can expect a full Melee Phase 1 workshop with diagrams, videos, and information next week. This tells you everything you need to know about our roll out plans and changes. The Melee changes themselves aren't coming this week.
  • You can expect a full 'What's happening to Alerts' workshop next week as well - bye bye 'pay to sleep'.
  • In the coming weeks, the Wolf will howl.
  • Also in the coming wee,s a PC mainline update that brings you Hildryn, 'Exploiter', and Melee Phase 1 (it'll be part of the mainline, not coming this week).

Now I have to go finish all these things with the team, send coffee.

Here I thought, that DE had bought that SoonTM trademark.😀

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to following the elevated activity in the coming weeks.👍

Coffee is en-route.

46 minutes ago, [DE]Steve said:

Yes that is exactly what it means - no more dropping everything for an alert that you need.
Right now day/night isn't on 'fix now' list - focusing on the whiteboard development for now.

Especially when it's timezone related and a alt helm comes up at 4am I have no chance 

3 minutes ago, RedToothKaki said:

SO to clarify, hildryn isn't coming this week....? or is the melee phase 1 or are both not coming? because I would very much prefer if we could get hildryn this week :v

I'll be honest i have no idea either kinda unclear what's shipping this week and if this week is the mainline it doesn't sound like it but I was lead to believe this via the last dev stream but I hope this is answered 

vor 1 Minute schrieb paul5473:

I'll be honest i have no idea either kinda unclear what's shipping this week and if this week is the mainline it doesn't sound like it but I was lead to believe this via the last dev stream but I hope this is answered 

no mainline this week and hildryn comes soon with the mainline, next week or after i would assume. thats how i understand it.

1 minute ago, Xydeth said:

no mainline this week and hildryn comes soon with the mainline, next week or after i would assume. thats how i understand it.

soooo basically nothing to do until the 22nd or march 1st basically... no new frame... no re-released event... no prime unvaulting that's actually worthe farming....

Thanks - hope you love it 😵

We sincerely appreciate the time and efforts you guys put in listening to criticisms as well as praise along with taking time to update the community.

We know the developer’s life is already (D)emanding in the (E)xtreme so to invest even more effort in the community...we love you guys...the whole team, seen and unseen, for it.

2 hours ago, [DE]Steve said:

Warframes 3: You've seen Hildryn and Wisp (two of the three upcoming Warframes).

Is Hildryn going to be faster as a flyer? also, why does she get to fly while zephyr our BIRD FRAME, does not?

Why does her first ability cost so much "energy" to fire?

Are we getting MORE shield mods that affect shields with Hildryn?

10 minutes ago, PsychoSunshine said:

Could someone explain to me what "pay to sleep" means, please?

It’s a riff on the term “pay to win” which refers to games where time-limited (and/or time-consuming) content is the only non-cash way of acquiring certain things; you can either stay up all hours of the night waiting for a specific alert, and kick yourself for missing it because you went to bed at 1AM and it went live at 4AM, or you can pay with cash to have the item now.

Basically, as Alerts exist now, you’re either Always Checking Warframe Tracker and dropping everything to do the relevant alert, or you have to pay. Since Wolf of Saturn seems to be converting Alerts into syndicate/standing challenges, you will be able to do them at the times of your choosing, and use accumulated standing to buy the special stuff.

Archived