Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #236: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, killerKronos23 said:

Lets hope i get it this time.... my accounts are linked yet the last 2 prime times i haven't gotten the drop even tho i watched the entire stream. yet i got the drop from the dev stream #123

I have the exact same problem. Twitch drops work for me in general, I've had no trouble with the dev stream ones, but I don't seem to be getting the Prime Time ones. Are you in Europe perchance? Wondering if viewerLocalDate != streamerLocalDate is the issue, as unlikely as it is. (Something like "everyone outside the Americas isn't getting the drops" would stand out.)

4 hours ago, killerKronos23 said:

Lets hope i get it this time.... my accounts are linked yet the last 2 prime times i haven't gotten the drop even tho i watched the entire stream. yet i got the drop from the dev stream #123

It's always a gamble whether or not prime time will deliver on its promises.

On 2019-01-17 at 1:53 AM, -AxHx-Vile said:

Contact Support, we can't help you here.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

2a0ebc69a83c51ee0ed0ad5bea1ef1e8.jpg

Cards, flowers, gross chalky candy hearts, and of course - FLOOFS!

Join Rebecca and Megan as they celebrate Valentine’s Day by not only acquiring Floofs for each other, but for Fortuna’s loving plushie creator - The Business!

PLUS, don’t miss the newest LOVE themed Warframe Community Fan Art, see the winners of the Plenty of Servofish Contest, unmask a new Contest coming soon, and catch the Twitch Drop!

See you here tonight, February 14th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Yea...., About That. I NEED A NEW WARFRAME....Or Atleast Something Gonna Make Me Better.

Archived