Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #236: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, Rhaegar2k17 said:

Could you tell us what the twitch drop is? 7PM ET equals to 2AM in my country and I would not want to stay until then without knowing what we might get

WOW, It's very simple you turn your PC or whatever device you have you watch Twitch with then open twitch turn volume off. Make sure device sleep mode is disabled and device is plugged in to a wall or power supply of sorts. If you have a twitch account linked to warframe and here is another important part, you are Subscribed to the Warframe channel. You should get the drop if something so trivial is what you need to make you feel better. 

Someone in the world is always asleep, tough luck. Plus it's 7pm their time, I think they are doing more than they should to accommodate people of all days like Valentine's Day, where they could be out enjoying time with loved ones instead of here for yours or others entertainment.  

Thanks DE for all you are doing and keep up the good work.

8 hours ago, PandaTrEx234 said:

Yes i will be sleeping then, what a nice hour you picked.

I think the prime time stream is just about always the same time (at least for the last few years). Did you change your sleep schedule or move to a new region?

It is always available later, both here and on youtube+ twitch.tv, to watch when you wake up. Only thing you miss is twitch drops and the 2-3 prize give-aways that are available for live Mixer and Twitch viewers (must be present to win = live).

Have a good night

15 minutes ago, (PS4)DaCajun said:

WOW, It's very simple you turn your PC or whatever device you have you watch Twitch with then open twitch turn volume off. Make sure device sleep mode is disabled and device is plugged in to a wall or power supply of sorts. If you have a twitch account linked to warframe and here is another important part, you are Subscribed to the Warframe channel. You should get the drop if something so trivial is what you need to make you feel better. 

Someone in the world is always asleep, tough luck. Plus it's 7pm their time, I think they are doing more than they should to accommodate people of all days like Valentine's Day, where they could be out enjoying time with loved ones instead of here for yours or others entertainment.  

Thanks DE for all you are doing and keep up the good work.

TY. Never seen so much pointless whining on a single thread

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

2a0ebc69a83c51ee0ed0ad5bea1ef1e8.jpg

Cards, flowers, gross chalky candy hearts, and of course - FLOOFS!

Join Rebecca and Megan as they celebrate Valentine’s Day by not only acquiring Floofs for each other, but for Fortuna’s loving plushie creator - The Business!

PLUS, don’t miss the newest LOVE themed Warframe Community Fan Art, see the winners of the Plenty of Servofish Contest, unmask a new Contest coming soon, and catch the Twitch Drop!

See you here tonight, February 14th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Archived