Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Eidolon Stats - Summary Page

(XBOX)StringherMix

Over the past 48 Hours it would appear that the Eidolon Stats of the Summary Page is updating incorrectly. On its own not a major issue. However, if the genuine capture of a Hydrolyst is incorrectly recorded as a kill does that also affect the rewards?

As first we thought teleporting of the lures was the cause but having remained directly under the Hydrolyst with three fully charged lures the Summary Page recorded a kill. This has occurred on many occasions since it was first observed.

Has anyone else noticed this discrepancy or calculating bug on XBOX1? Trying to get the rare arcanes is in themselves difficult enough without a bug potentially reducing our chances even further.

Not sure if this requires a full investigation of the code but some feedback would help to reassure the community that nothing is amiss with the Plains of Eidolon. And most importantly the correct identification of a capture/kill reward.

Thank you DE for a fantastic game. 👍

Keep the updates coming. 😊

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed another anomaly. Twice today I have successfully captured a Hydrolyst 3 times in one night cycle and on checking Kill/capture stats it had increased by 2 kills and 3 captures. This issue was observed on two separate occasions.

It would appear that a successful capture is also added to the kill total.

Please investigate.

Regards

If you capture any of the Eidolons after the sunrise message occurred it would count as a kill (and if you entered with the bounty it would display 'Bounty Failed'). However, my squad still got the rewards for a capture, which is more important to me than the stat itself. (This was still occurring as of last week.)

Just finished a tricap to check the stats and I got the same results as you did: Teralyst +1 kill and capture, Gantulyst +1 kill and capture, Hydrolyst +1 capture. All were captures and the rewards reflected that.

Teralyst: Arcane Deflection, Collision Force

Gantulyst: Arcane Eruption, Breach Loader

Hydrolyst: Arcane Velocity, Gunslinger, 2 Riven Transmuters

Misc: 9 Eidolon Shards, 3 Brilliant Shards, 2 Radiant Shards, 17 Flawless Sentient Cores, 17 Exceptional Sentient Cores.