Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Megan

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #236!

@[DE]MeganPretty sure you guys need to tell us who was the artist for the intro song to the stream. You raid Twitch partners? Some of us want to raid the music artists!

I don't forum post much, but this Prime Time was a great example of one of the things that I love so much about the Warframe team and community, and that's how much fun everyone has poking fun at each other (you can probably tell from my avatar where my sense of humour tilts). In this era of faux outrage and offense taken at the slightest thing it does my heart good to see Reb take a good roast with humour and grace, and I know from 3 years of this community that the folks at DE can give as well as take. It's just plain refreshing, so thank you to all of you, devs and players alike.

PS, my own personal favourite ship, and I don't play ship games much, would have to be Valkyr and Octavia. Savage beasts and music, right?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Like what iDEATH said this Prime Time is an example of one of the things I love about WF team and community.  Thank you for featuring a bunch of lovely fan arts today and I feel so honored to have my art displayed with some of my artist friends.

Oh, since the "surprise" was revealed on PT already, I can finally post the drawing on various sites:

Thanks again @[DE]Glen for giving me this opportunity to create this Pony WF pic! 🙂  My usual WF fan arts stick more closely to in game design so it was fun to stretch the creative muscle a bit in figuring out how to consolidate two very distinct styles into one.

• Applause 1