Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Moon Jump

(PSN)TX_CHAINSAW_81

I found a "bug" that makes my operator "moon jump"! It's awesome!!! I hope it gets implemented into the game more than just having it removed. To activate the glitch and start moon jumping, all you have to do is perform a regular slide while in operator mode. Then, in the middle of the slide animation, do a void dash as you are looking at the floor. That's all there is to it. Your operator will be able to moon jump after that until you void dash again or go back to your frame. 

Also, my Kdrive is showing as unranked in my profile but I've mastered it. Please fix it. Thanks!

UPDATE: Just figured out that you don't even have to slide. You just have to look straight at the ground and Void Dash to activate the Moon Jump. Also, to take it a step further I figured out that if you activate Moon Jump then jump in the air, look at the ground, and Void Dash, you go Invisible as if you were in Void Mode without waisting any energy. However, you still take damage and are not invisible in this glitch. I'll update if anything new transpires. Thanks, again! 

Edited by (PS4)TX_CHAINSAW_81
New Findings